Episode 5

Both managers stared at them before deciding to interfere and stop them before anything happens

"Leeseo-ssi... Come on, the CEO wants to see us... We don't want to be late" Leeseo's manager says and Leeseo nods, looking at him before glaring back at Hyunmin.

Leeseo and his manager got out of the elevator, while Hyunmin and his manager got in.
"Goodbye, Leeseo-ssi" Hyunmin says, smirking as he winked at Leeseo. The elevator doors closed and Leeseo groaned in frustration.
"Why was he even here? Now my day is ruined, hyung" Leeseo says and walked ahead.

"Good job, Jungkook!" The director says, clapping in satisfaction. Jungkook bows and thanked the director before walking to his manager.
"You did a good job there, Jungkook ah... I told you to be just natural" The manager says, smiling at him.

"Jungkook-ssi?" They heard once again. Jungkook turns around and is met with Jimin. He smiles and bows his head at the other.
"Yes, Jimin-ssi?" Jungkook says and Jimin smiles.
"Would you like to have a coffee with me?" Jimin asks and Jungkook looks at his manager who nodded before he agreed.

The two sat inside the café, avoiding eye contact.
"Long time no see, Jungkook ah" Jimin says, changing the way he calls Jungkook.
"Yeah" Jungkook says, smiling, finally looking at Jimin.

"How are you?" Jungkook asks and smiled wider as Jimin held his hand.
"Hyung, stop that... People will see" Jungkook says, looking at Jimin with a playful glare.
"Why can't I hold your hand?" Jimin says, pouting. Jungkook chuckles, shaking his head.
"Aww, I'm so sorry, hyung... Don't sulk at me" Jungkook says, laughing as he pats Jimin's hand.

"How about this? Visit me at my place"

"Deal"