Episode 10

Jungkook laughs as he watches Jimin do his scene

Jungkook laughs as he watches Jimin do his scene. It was the scene where Jimin has to do everything to get Leeseo to forgive him. Leeseo had ended up getting mad at Hyunmin because he broke a promise that they made for each other.

And for Jungkook, he can relate. Jimin had done this before when they almost broke up. He did everything, even climbing his house just to get Jungkook to forgive him. Jimin finishes and went to Jungkook, who wipes his sweat.

"This brings me back" Jimin whispers, laughing.
"I know, I thought that too..." Jungkook says, smiling.
"Ah, I'll miss filming with you... We only have a few scenes left for this drama" Jimin says, pouting.

"You act like we don't see each other everyday" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"We don't though, only through video calls" Jimin says, huffing.
"Aigoo, you're overreacting, hyung... You and I can always visit each other" Jungkook says, shaking his head as he pulls on the older's ear.
"You're mean" Jimin says and Jungkook just shrugs.

Although the drama is not out yet, Jimin and Jungkook's love team had been trending for the past few days after the teaser was released. Everyone was complimenting them about the chemistry, some were even happy to finally see their favorite actors finally act together.

A love team name was even formed and is now used by everyone to trend whenever photos of the two are released.
"JiKook... That's cute" Jungkook says, smiling as he rests his head on Jimin's lap.

"JiKook or HyunLee?" Jimin says, laughing.
"Pfft, Jikook is better" Jungkook says, smiling as he looked up at the older.
Jimin kisses Jungkook's forehead and nodded.

"Yeah, JiKook is better... We've been using it for years now"

"Yeah, we almost named our pet that, right?"

"Yeah"