Episode 8

Jimin reads through the script as he ate, he wanted to know how many more scenes will there be for them to have a kissing scene

Jimin reads through the script as he ate, he wanted to know how many more scenes will there be for them to have a kissing scene. In their filming, Leeseo and Hyunmin had already became friends and warmed up to each other.

They even go on "friendly" dates, that's what they call it since they're supposed to be enemies in the public eye. Jimin accidentally spits out his drink when he sees that the next scene him and Jungkook are supposed to do is the intimate scene.

Everyone in the room looked at him in shock, his manager even went to him, looking at him with worried eyes.
"Is there a problem?" His manager asks and Jimin looks at him, coughing.
"Our next scene is the intimate scene?" Jimin asks and his manager shrugged.

"You should've been reading your script everyday then, everyone knows about it... Well, I don't know about Jungkook" His manager says and Jimin thinks about it.
"So that's why he was so shy to look at me when we were cuddling last night..." Jimin thought and huffs.
"We'll in 5!" They heard and Jimin quickly finished his food.

Leeseo cried as he hugged Hyunmin. The other was pretty upset after being told by his parents that he was useless and worthless. He had went to Hyunmin immediately to rant. Hyunmin was quick to comfort the other, he knew he needed him.

"Shh, it's okay, Leeseo... You're not what your parents told you, they don't see how you really are... I have seen you... I have seen how hardworking you are, you don't even take breaks when you know that you really needed to finish such thing... You're not useless, Leeseo, nor worthless... You literally are the best, hard working person I know-" Hyunmin is cut off as a pair of lips connects with his.

He stiffened, he was shocked. Leeseo is kissing him. He relaxes and slowly kisses back. They slowly pulled away, staring at each other. Hyunmin wipes Leeseo's tears, smiling.
"Why did you do that?" Hyunmin asks as he tucks a hair behind Leeseo's ear.

"A thank you... And an indication that I love you" Leeseo says and Hyunmin says.
"Please say that again" Hyunmin says, putting their foreheads together as he puts a hand on the other's cheek.
"I love you..." Leeseo says and Hyunmin kisses him again, this time, deeply and passionate.

Their kiss becomes more intense, Leeseo is now laid down on the couch. Who would've known that the known enemies were now being intimate with each other?
"Will you let me?" Hyunmin whispers and Leeseo smiles at him, nodding.

"Please..."