Episode 6

Jungkook stood up from his seat, holding his glass of water as he walked to the front door

"Coming!" He says and reaches the door, opening to be met with Jimin, smiling at him and holding up a bag.

"Hyung, you came!" Jungkook says, smiling as he hugged the older, making sure to not get him wet with the water. Jimin hugs back, placing a kiss on his cheek.
"Come in" Jungkook says after pulling away, letting the older in.

"Aigoo, baby, I told you to throw this already" Jimin says, looking at the shoe that is placed on the ground.
"But you gave it to me" Jungkook says, pouting.
"I can always give you another one" Jimin says, pinching Jungkook's cheek.

"But that is your first gift to me when we started dating" Jungkook says and Jimin chuckles, shaking his head.
"I know that, but I can always buy you a same pair, but new" Jimin says as he walked to the kitchen with Jungkook following him.

"Hmm... How about I just put it in a box with the other things you've given me... For memories" Jungkook says, smiling wide.
"That'll also be good" Jimin says, chuckling as he takes out the contents of the bag.
"I bought your favorite snacks, with drinks... And have you had lunch already?" Jimin asks and Jungkook shook his head.

"Good, let's eat together" Jimin says. And yes, they're dating... For 7 years now, they had been dating even before they became actors and they managed to hide this for so long.
"Have you read your lines already, Park Jimin?" Jungkook says as he places plates on the table.

"You know I always notice you getting distracted whenever we have a scene together, I always have to pinch you to get you back to earth" Jungkook says, laughing.
"Okay, okay, I'm so sorry... Leeseo-ssi, you look so cute in those glasses that I get distracted..." Jimin says, pouting and also joking with using Jungkook's screen name.

"Aish, this guy... Come on, let's eat... I am hungry!"

 I am hungry!"