Shower 2

Sage's POV

"Can you fuck me daddy" I find myself saying

He laughs, his head falls back and comes back to my eyes.

I frown a little.

"What? Did I say something funny?" I ask still confused at what's so funny, I don't get it.

He turns off the shower water and looks at me.

"Princess, I meant it when I said 'nothing is gonna happened'" he says his smile fading.

He starts to wash me from my shoulders and neck.

"What do you mean daddy?" I ask my voice confused.

He ignore me and keeps washing me

"Daddy, what do you mean?" I ask again

"I mean that I'm not gonna sleep with you baby" his still not budging from that answer.

"That's not answer Noah" I shoot back feeling annoyed. His still washing me like we are not having this conversation.

"Yes it is, princess. Arms up"

I do as he says

"Why won't you fuck me? It's been a month. You haven't even kissed me yet. Is the something wrong with me. Do you not want me anymore?" I ask.

I let go of my arms after he was done.

Fear strikes in my heart. I can feel my eyes wandering.

"No, no baby. It's not that. Nothing is wrong with you and don't you ever think that something is wrong with you" he says

"And I still want you more than anything baby" kissing my forehead and pulling away and continuing to wash me.

My breast, my stomach and kneels down in front of me.

"Spread you your legs, princess" his voice sounds so sexy. I could do anything this man tells me to do with that voice.

I do as he says.

I have already forgotten about the conversation. His huge hands covering the sponge cleaning my inner thighs.

His other hand is griping my other thigh to keep me still.

I can feel him so close to my pussy I want him to inch closer. I heave.

The sponge reaches my pussy but doesn't linger too much there.

Is he teasing me or what.

"A pussy isn't suppose to be washed by soap, that's why I didn't get in there. If you were wondering" he says

How did he know what I was thinking about.

He cares about me. About my health.

He continues so until his done with my entire body and starts to rinse it with warm water. His hands are removing the soap along with the water

I would do anything to have those fingers inside of me. I watch his eyes move around my body. I just can't stop staring at his strong features. The sharp jaw line. The wet black hair and the facial hair. His hazel eyes, my personal favorite.

How did I get so lucky

Like he can hear what I'm thinking.

"Stop looking at me like that" he says so soft.

"Like what?" I ask

"Like you're ready to pounce on me" he says

How can a man so big and have strong feature be so gentle and warm.

"All done" he says, after removing the soap, closing the tap and removing my shower cap

He opens the shower door. I catch his hand and squeeze it a little.

"What about you? Are you not gonna let me clean you?" I ask

"I was cleaning you, baby. I will take a bath later after we get that stomach of yours full and that body warm" he says

I smile. I love it when he takes care of me.

                                                                             >>>>>>>>>>>

After the shower he made me food and hot chocolate. He went and took a shower when I was done and I sat comfortably on the couch reading a book.

I still can't get the shower conversation out of my mind. Does he doubt our relationship?. Do I look unattractive to him?.

No that's impossible. He was hard.

Why is he holding back. What is he hiding?

When Noah was done we went up stairs to my bed. I was already past my bedtime and he was going to tuck me in.

I get in bed. And sit. I look at him

"Can you sleep with me today?" I ask

"Baby I-"

"Please, please Daddy. I 'be good I promise. We will only cuddle I promise" I say taking out my pinky

"I pinky promise, daddy"

He looks skeptical at first but then he come close and sits in front of me and takes my pinky in his.

"Pinky promise, princess" he says.

He getting up to take off his pants and shirt.

I watch him in awe of how beautiful and handsome he is. I promised nothing with happened but I can feel myself getting wet with the dirty things I wish I could do to him.

I squeeze my thighs tight.

I push those thought at the back of my mind.

He gets in bed and pulls me closer to his body. My back is against his chest. His so warm and feels so strong.

"You feel so good around me" I say pushing my body closer to him.

I feel so lucky

He chuckles and turns off the lamp

"Goodnight, princess" he says

"Goodnight daddy" I respond

I hope you loved it. Tell me in the comment how you feel about this chapter.

Question

Why do you think Noah is avoiding sleeping with Sage?

Thank you for reading and I will see you on the next one byee 💖