The office

Sage's POV

What is a person suppose to do to if something like this happened. The way he is looking back at me with a hard face and dull eyes . It make me believe that I was an idiot to trust him.

"Mr Rossi" I say after keeping quiet for a long time.

"It is nice to meet you " I say looking between him and his wife.

I am an idiot.

He has moved on with his life and that means I should too.

But why does it still hurt.

"Nice to meet you too" he responds not betraying a single emotion in his face.

He looks different.

His eyes are betraying him.

"I think I should show you to your room, it's almost dark" Kyle says placing his hand on my waist.

Noah's eyes move with Kyle's hands and a hint of emotion appears in his face I could have missed it if I didn't look close enough.

"I would love that" I say

"It was nice meeting you Mr and Mrs. Rossi" I say feeling the words coming out of my own mouth makes me want to drink acid and drown myself in water.

"This way" Kyle points in a direction of another hallway.

I follow him and when we get out of sight I start breathing harshly like someone stole the air in my lungs and now I am getting it back.

"Are you okay?" Kyle asks me his voice sounding worried and sad.

"I-I-m okay" I say

The hallway ends in a huge space that only has one flight of stairs going up.

"This will be your place" he says leading me to the stairs. I look up at the chandeliers and the lights make the marbled floors look so magical and fancy.

"Alone?" I ask

"Yes, alone" he answers

The are so many stairs in this house how do you get to the kitchen when you are hungry because god I would give up climbing or even getting down these stairs.

The stairs finally end and we turn right, and at the end the is a door facing us.

He opens the door for me and lets me enter.

It is so big. It has a huge bed that had stars and planets covers and stuff.

The room is blue in color

It has a couch and a study table on my left and a huge view of the land just next to the bed.

It has so many charts and picture about stars and planets it gives me a little joy.

"Do you like it?" Kyle asks

"I love it. How did you know I really liked astronomy" I ask looking at him with eyes filled with a little happiness.

I once thought about being the person that studies stars and planets.

"It just happened" he answers

His lying

Kyle does this thing when he lies he rubs the back of his neck.

"Kyle tell me the truth" I say.

"It was his idea" he answers in a low voice

"Of course it was" I say my face falling.

I see that my stuff is already there. I walk towards the bed and sit down.