The knock on the door

Sage's POV

I contemplated moving back to the my old house, but when I finally decided I moved the same day. I haven't talked to anyone since the incident. I haven't seen him.

It feels strange waking up without him. It breaks my heart even more to even look at my phone.

I look at the time on my phone. I have to wake up today. I can't just sleep or not go to class just because he is not here.

I have been doing that for a long time.

I haven't gotten out of bed since the day I moved back to my old house. I have been going to sleep because of exhaustion and eating a bunch of chips.

There are boxes everywhere around my house. The house is dark because I don't open my curtains. The rooms are so stuffy.

I look up at the celling. My phone rings.

I look at the caller.

Kyle

I haven't spoken to the guys yet not since you know what. I haven't even talked with Sky.

I feel like so hollow like someone ripped my guts out and never even bothered to bring those back or even bother to check on me.

I want too reach out to him every time.

I place it back on the table beside my bed.

I dream about him all the time. I think about him every minute of every second.

Is he happy?

Does he really love her?

Are they sleeping together?

Waking up together?

It's like my brain is gonna explode.

I hear a sound.

Someone is knocking on my door.

I get out of bed and walk to the door

Why does the door have to be so far.

I asked the everyone to give me space so I don't know who decide to not listen.

"Princess please open the door"

I stop in my tracks. I am standing on my stairs that are facing the door.

My heart starts beating faster and faster. My breath is getting stolen from my lungs.

His voice

'Princess'

His voice just settles inside my chest and warms my cold freezing insides.

But he is the one that left me frozen in the snow.

I feel like my body is crumbling on it's own.

I can't see him

I was doing okay without seeing him.

I was fine.

I approach the door I reach for the handle.

"I know you are in there baby please" he says, his still banging my door like his gonna break it down.

It has been days. Why come now?. To break me again. To let me know how pathetic I was to believe him and to think he loves me.

I place my forehead on the door.

"Please go away" I say my voice low and my eyes slowly tripping tears.

He stops bagging the door.

"Please Noah go back home" I say wanting to see him to touch him feel his skin against mine. Hear him saying all those lies again but this time can those word become the truth.