CAST

•♥️♣️♦️♠️•

Alice in borderland...

CAST:

Kana Takeshi played by YN LN

-

Shuntaro Chishiya played by Nijiro Murakami

SUPPORTING CHARACTERS:

Hanoka Takeshi | Younger half-Sister.
Takeo Takeshi | Younger brother.

DESCRIPTION:

KANA TAKESHI is a hardworking 22 year old woman who takes care of her younger sister and brother Hanoka and Takeo.

Kana finds herself needing to take care of her siblings all the time. She holds down a job that supports the three.

Their parents had died and since then it was up to Kana to take care of her siblings.

So when the borderlands decided to take Kana and Hanoka, she had no choice but to be brutal.

She needed to make sure they survived and found their brother Takeo.

And if that meant being heartless, she would be so.

So when a certain organization takes interest in her and kidnaps her, what will she do?

Will she accept willingly for her sister's sake?

What happens when she does and finds a familiar someone that takes interest in her?

What if she already knows his game?

WARNINGS:

— VIOLENCE: As followed in the show, there will be continuous amounts of violence. Including the mention of death.

ASSAULT: In this book, like the show, there will be various mentions of assault, including sexual.

MATURE THEMES: All things considered, in Alice in borderland, it shows and mentions sexual activities.

You have been warned...

— A/n:

I've started this book because I absolutely LOVE the show!

I had an epiphany about how a girl has this undeniable need to protect her siblings.

And I thought, 'what the heck?'

Anyways, enjoy the story, 'Survival'.