CHAPTER 1

•♥️♣️♦️♠️•

Chapter 1, "Games?"
S1; ep2

KANA AND HANOKA were weirded out by the fact that there was no one here. The two of them walked together looking for a sign. For anything.

It wasn't until bright lights took up their vision and they were forced to hide it behind their hands that they stopped.

It was dark and there were no lights, so the brightness of the electronic billboards caused their eyes to hurt.

Once her eyes adjusted, Kana turned to look up at it.

'Welcome, players. The game will commence in a moment' it read.

Her confussion was furthered as it changed to say, 'This way to the game arena.'

The two turned to see what looked to be a run down motel. Kana squinted and held back her sister.

"We need answers, Kana. Let's go," Hanoka said defiantly with a need for an explanation. Kana turns to her sister, brows furrowed, "How do you know it's not a trap, hmm?"

The younger girl huffs out frustrated, "We've been walking around for hours, my feet are killing me! If we die, it'll be a sweet relief."

Kana rolled her eyes at her sisters dramatic proclamation, and reluctantly agreed as she went first and made sure to pull her sister behind her.

As they walked in they saw people, and Hanoka immediately lightened up at the sight.

"Oh, good! There's other people," she points. The young girl rushes over before Kana could argue.

"Do you have any idea what's going on?"

Most people ignored her as Kana came up and gripped her sisters arm.

"I don't trust this. How do we know these people aren't murderers? And a game? Is this some sick kind of Hunger Games," Kana scolded.

"Atleast they had a heads up," A man with a hat said to them with a sly smirk.

Kana squinted at the man, territorial, "How about you back off before I knock you on your ass?"

The man widens his eyes in surprise. Hanoka gasps in shock and hits her sister, but Kana didn't waver. She held eye contact with the man as he gulped and left them alone.

"No need to be so rude!" Hanoka said.

"I have a bad feeling about this, I don't trust anyone here," Kana dismissed as she looked around.

She stopped at a guy in a hoody who was seemingly observing her and Hanoka.

The older girl held eye contact with the guy in a means to intimidate him, instead the guy just smirked and waved at the girl.

It wasn't until an older woman came up to her that she turned away, "You need to grab a phone, dear. One each."

Kana still held up her wall as she hesitantly stepped forward and grabbed two phones.