Introduction

Hey everyone! Welcome to the Gojohime Stories where there will be many AUs released in this novel. If you're a Gojohime Fan then hope you enjoy the Gojohime stories.
___________________________________

Prologue:
Gojo Satoru, the strongest sorcerer alive, the richest man, and a player who mourns for his best friend's death, Geto after he died 1 year ago on December 24. Gojo always thought that he was alone without Geto except for his students and Utahime who he loves to tease unconditionally to make Utahime pissed. Gojo slowly starts to fall in love with Utahime the more time he spends with her. Unlike Utahime, she's also slowly falling in love with Gojo but without realizing. This is their love story.

___________________________________

Characters

Gojo Satoru

Gender: Male

Age: 28 years old

Personality: He's cocky and zesty, can be crazy and obsessed for Utahime.

Love Interest: Utahime Iori

Gojo Satoru is a rich man who's a playboy and a teacher working at Kyoto Metropolitan Curse Technical College, he thinks that's he's all alone until he started hanging a lot around Utahime whenever there's spare time. He loves to annoy and tease Utahime as a way to annoy her for fun like how he did back in high school. He's one of the sorcerers who can use Reverse Cursed Technique like Yuta Okkotsu and Shoko Ieiri. Gojo doesn't drink beer, he's a light drinker. Gojo is like a Dad towards his students because of how he acts like.

 Gojo is like a Dad towards his students because of how he acts like

Utahime Iori

Gender: Female

Age: 31 years old

Love Interest: Gojo Satoru

Personality: She's kind and caring towards her friends and students but whenever it comes to Gojo she's annoyed and hates him most of the time.

Utahime Iori is a teacher at Kyoto Metropolitan Curse Technical College. She's a kind woman who hates Gojo due to how annoying he can be. She hates being called 'weak' by Gojo. She always tells Gojo to respect his elders since she's older than him. Utahime is a heavy drinker who loves beer. She also loves to go karaoke, she's very good at singing and dancing. She loves her students, she's like a Mother to all of them.

 She loves her students, she's like a Mother to all of them