Chapter 10: My darling

As Gojo and Utahime were free falling down from the sky, they were both looking at each other like if they were madly in love which they're.

They held hands, Gojo smiled brightly while Utahime looked at him directly. "You look beautiful from up here, Hime." he spoke, smirking. She laughed. "For once, thank you!" she yelled so he could hear her clearly due to the wind blowing.

Gojo then thought of an idea, he grinned. Utahime looked at him suspiciously, noticing his playful grin. "Why are you looking at me like that?" she questioned with suspicion. He laughed. "Nothing, just wanting to do this." he let go of her hand, Utahime's eyes widen and she started to panic.

"G-Gojo! What are you doing!" she yelled, looking down and started screaming in fear. Gojo was just casually falling down, looking at her panic. "If you want to get saved by me, you need to give me a kiss on the lips yourself." he smirked, Utahime looked at him with disbelief. "I'd rather die!" she yelled until she started getting closer to the surface. She gulped, looking at him. "Ok fine! Just get me out of this situation Gojo!" she yelled, Gojo got closer to her.

"Okay, Princess." he grinned, Utahime placed her hands on both his cheeks and kissed his lips. Gojo kissed her deeply as they got way closer to the surface. She panicked until Gojo grabbed her by the waist and he stopped them, preventing them from hitting the surface. Utahime grew pissed while Gojo continued to kiss her deeply, his tongue entering her mouth.

She slapped his face, pulling away from the kiss as she crossed her arms with irritation while looking away from him. "You idiot! You could've gotten me killed." she spoke with displeasure. "Like what I expected out of you, weak one!" he teased, she grew more annoyed. "You sure do have a hot temper! But I love it, can't blame me for it." he grinned, cupping her chin gently while looking deeply into her eyes.

Utahime blushed a she stared at him, his eyes looked psychotic. "Why are you looking at me with those eyes?" she whispered softly, finding the situation awkward. "What eyes?" he chuckled, kissing her cheek softly before pulling away.

She scoffed, blushing while looking away to avoid direct contact. "You're just wasting my time, I should've stayed at Kyoto to do work." she spoke, walking away now. Before she could leave his sight, Gojo stopped her from walking away. "You're not leaving, stay here with me." he whispered softly, holding her wrist firmly. Utahime gasped, looked at him. "Let me go!" she protested, trying to pull away but her strength was just weak compared to Gojo's strength. "Try me, hottie." he teased to get her mad. Utahime scoffed, kicking Gojo in the balls.

"Serves you right!" she yelled, crossing her arms as she watches Gojo whimpering in pain. For some reason Utahime found his noises cute, she started feeling aroused. "Why do I feel attached to this man..." she thought, looking away while covering her face. "You sure are one feisty woman." he spoke, breathing heavily until he regained his composure. "I'm that loud and aggressive?" she placed her hands on the hips, glaring at him. He chuckled.

"What are you laughing at!" she yelled, grabbing his ears tightly. He was still smiling like a child. "Oh you're still smiling? You think this is funny!" she complained. "You're cute when mad." he smirked, placing his hands on her hips causing her to blush. "This is stupid..." she whispered, looking at him directly in the eyes and felt herself getting aroused somehow.

Utahime then felt a feeling that's pressed on her stomach. "What's that feeling that I'm feeling against my skirt?" she asked suspiciously, Gojo held her chin while he was smiling. Utahime felt a hard bulge pressed against her scarlet hakama, the trouser-skirt as she looked at him irritated.

There was nearby commotion going on, some familiar voices were heard. Gojo was alarmed so he quickly took Utahime to a more private area. "What is it-" before she could continue her sentence, Gojo covered her mouth quickly.

The voices were heard. "Gojo-sensei!" Itadori yelled clearly, Megumi followed him with Nobara behind him. "Where could that idiot be at?" spoke Megumi, Nobara scoffed. "He's probably out somewhere whenever not at Jujutsu High." she guessed.

Gojo sighed with relief, removing his hand off of Utahime's mouth. "So, the coast is clear." he smiled, looking deeply into her eyes. The bulge of Gojo's cock was now rubbing against Utahime's pussy through her thin cloth material. "G-Gojo!" she whispered loudly, blushing. "I can't help myself, you know..." his breath hitched, he backed away a bit to give her a bit personal space but he continued to hold her hand tightly. "Can I just get one kiss?" he smiled, caressing her cheek affectionately. Utahime sighed, looking at his lips. "Fine, just this one kiss." she replied back without hesitation, moving her lips towards his. He grins and pressed his lips towards hers tenderly, they both share their love for each other. Gojo still held her hand tightly while doing so.

Meanwhile Itadori, Megumi, and Nobara continued to search for Gojo as they both kiss in a way.

To be continued...