Chapter 16: Another year old

7:00 AM

Today is a very special day because it's Utahime's birthday. She's turning 32 today, so Gojo planned to make it very special for her.

Unfortunately, Utahime has to work today at Kyoto Jujutsu High, so she won't exactly have a proper birthday but Gojo wanted to be a good boyfriend and give her the best birthday she'd ever have received. He does have work today also but Utahime is his top priority now.

Little did Utahime know, Gojo disabled her alarm clock to wake up for work today. He wasn't going to let her go to work on her birthday, is he?

Gojo still can't believe how he managed to get in a relationship with the most beautiful woman on Earth like Utahime who was single! A woman like her, single? Gojo was surprised yet relieved that he had a chance with her, yes.

He had claimed before that "Love is the most twisted curse of them all", is it really? After all, he found himself a girl who's both beautiful and sweet.

He is one lucky man indeed, Utahime is the type of girl any man would want to date, even marry. She can cook, clean, and much more things that is appealing to men in women.

But Gojo wouldn't allow any man to interact, look, speak, or even touch his woman, Utahime. She's his and his only that Gojo would get physical with anybody who would make an attempt of taking Utahime away from him. He's that possessive over her.

Shortly, Gojo woke up very satisfied from last night between him and Utahime. He surely didn't go gentle on her, instead rough. Gojo loves it rough.

Utahime is peacefully asleep, Gojo really satisfied her as well last night.

One thing, Utahime isn't pregnant since they both used protection. They just started dating days ago and haven't gotten married, so it's too early to have kids!

He rolled over to face Utahime who was sleeping, now staring into her beauty. He couldn't get enough of her, especially her tightness. All that Gojo thought was how tight she was last night whenever he entered inside of her. He just wants to do it again, but this time he wanted to get her pregnant with his child.

The image of Utahime being pregnant with HIS child, or possibly many!

His child, yes.

He would be the happiest man alive on Earth, knowing that he just made his dream woman pregnant.

Yet obviously it would take time to actually make that wish come true, of course! More like years.

All those thoughts just made him rock hard again, wanting to fuck with her again but he knew he had to be patient with Utahime.

He smiled by the sight of her innocent cute face, taking out his phone and started capturing photos of her.

Gojo soon got curious, he noticed her breasts were slightly covered. He grinned, lifting the thin fabric of the shirt up now taking in the sight.

He loves how big her breasts are shaped, they aren't that big nor small. It's just right for him. Utahime's breasts are only restricted for him only to admire, worship, squeeze, and etc.

There's one thing that he always thought of- how breast milk tastes like. Well of course the only way is if Utahime had kids of her own with Gojo. He sighed with such disappointment, knowing it would take time to wait.

Now checking the time, he had enough to prepare everything for Utahime's birthday. The party will be at a karaoke bar, but Gojo booked a VIP room of their own specialized for Utahime's birthday.