Godzilla: Part one

The sight of a giant monster is seen. It stomps through the destroyed city, giving a mighty roar, before looking down. At his feet was a small boy, only five years old, looking back up at the monster. The monster's expression didn't change, but it didn't look as though he'd harm the child.

The boy looked up at the monster with awe, as the monster started to walk away. Shaking the ground he walked on.......

------------------------------------

A ten year old boy is then awoken by a shake. But it wasn't a giant monster. No, it was one Dr. ishirō serizawa. The boys name is y/n, and they are both apart of an organization known as monarch. An organization that tracks, and studies giant monsters. The one in the boys dream was known as Godzilla.

The room that the boy called home was like any child's room. Colorful, filled with toys, and drawings. But, instead of being inside a house, it was inside an underwater facility.

Y/n looked at serizawa with a slight pout after being woken up from his nap.

Serizawa: "sorry. But there's a briefing. And I believe it's best for you to join us"

Y/n nods, and groggily got to his feet, and held serizawa's hand, as they both moved into the briefing room, as it was already going on, nobody noticed serizawa and y/n enter.

In the front of the room, was Dr. Vivienne graham, giving the briefing.

Vivienne: "as you know, at approximately 0700 hours, our containment site in China's Yunnan rainforest was raided. The specimen, code name mothra, escaped. Only to cocoon itself under a nearby waterfall. While Dr. Emma Russell and her daughter Madison were taken hostage. This is the man responsible, Alan Jonah. A former British army colonel turned ecoterrorist. Obsessed with restoring the natural order. And to fund his operations, he began trafficking in a new and dangerous market. Titan DNA"

Martinez: "what the hell is someone gonna do with a giant worm?"

Rick: "are you kidding, Martinez? What can't you do with it? Pharmaceuticals, bioweapons, food. Hell, there isn't a country or a company on the planet that doesn't wanna get its hands on these suckers"

Y/n: "u-um.. actually... Mothra's a moth.. it's uh.. in her name.. like, you know..."

Y/n brings his hands up to his mouth, and mimics the actions of insect mandibles with his fingers.

Rick: "thank you y/n, I was just getting to that"

Y/n: "y-yeah... And not to mention that she's still growing.. she's just a larva right now.. when she's done.. going from the stories Miss chen tells me, she'll become something beautiful..."

Rick: "not too sure on that kid. Who knows might come out with tons of spikes or something"

Y/n looks at Rick with pure fear, then turns to chen who sat across from the older male.

Y/n: "sh-she won't come out like that.. will she..?"

Chen: "no y/n, she won't. Don't let Rick cloud your mind with all these fantasies that won't happen"

Y/n nods, and let's out a sigh of relief, happy to hear that the most gentle titan won't come out looking like a mess of pointy bits.

Diane: "our indicates that Jonah wants to capture this specimen. Alive. Which means that he and his mercs won't be far behind. At 0500, We'll ship out to launch a joint operation-"

Mark: "I wouldn't bother"

Diane: "excuse me?"

Mark Russell, the husband or ex husband, of Dr. Emma Russell, spoke up, which alerted y/n of his presence, which he didn't notice before.