part 4

By dragging Rimsa with her suzane walked towards rimsa's mother who was talking with some of their relatives " assalamualaikum sahin appi , it's been so long to see you , how are you? " Asked suzane , as rimsa's mother also greeted her and they were talking about their life and all and by noticing that Rimsa was getting bored there , then only sana came and took Rimsa with her where all sana's cousins were sitting and chatting together " guys!! Here our bhabhi is here you all " stated sana's grabbing their attention , while Rimsa was shocked and confused as well thinking to why sana is referring as bhabhi ( sister in law) zaid was also present there as he is also one of sana's cousin . "Assalamualaikum bhabhi ji , please sit here here is a special seat reserved only for you " they all greeted her ( in a teasing way) and one of them who is Shayna sana's cousin asked her to sit beside zaid who was blushing by bowing down his head so no one could see his face . As Rimsa politely as well as embarrassingly denied saying" umm no problem I can stand here " , while sana interrupted her " areee Rimsa please sit we were just teasing you don't take it seriously , guys please now it's enough let's play truth and dare " sana apologized to Rimsa as Rimsa cutt off saying it's ok and sat beside zaid maintaining distance between them and while sana was beside her she wishpered her telling the reason for calling Rimsa bhabhi " Rimsa actually we were just playing around and teasing zaid bhai and you as his wife , so we called you bhabhi , it's a request please don't take it seriously and yeah I heard that you are soon going to engaged with zaid bhai so we decided to tease you both a little bit , again sorry" after listening to sana , Rimsa was too stunned to speak or think anything as she herself didn't knew that they're soon going to engaged .

Flashback~

Few months ago after Rimsa became an IAS officer the news spread like air around the state and as well to her relatives , so after listening to this news zaid's mother became curious as she was searching for a bride for her son , so she got to know about Rimsa from some of her relatives about rimsa's background and all and she decided to approach rimsa's mami for the proposal , through this rimsa's mother also got to know about that knowing zaid is a good guy and respectful and a great match for Rimsa so she also agreed , zaid also got to know about this and he also agreed but being busy Rimsa wasn't able communicate with her mother freely so she didn't knew , rimsa's mother was also worried and confused that if Rimsa will agree or not that's why she didn't get a chance to ask about rimsa's opinion and she was determined that after this function she'll ask Rimsa about this proposal . Zaid's grandmother and his aunt didn't knew about the proposal thing as Zaid's mother haven't shared anything with them because she was hesitant that what will they think about the proposal of Rimsa .

Flashback ends~

After the function Rimsa and her family returned to their home ...
Rimsa was lying on her bed scrolling through phone still thinking about today's incident while her mother entered her room grabbing rimsa's attention " ammi , you here .... and why do you look tensed ? Is something wrong or do you need something?" Rimsa asked being worried seeing her mother's sudden appearance in her room with a serious expression " no nothing serious but I want to talk with you something important so, I'm going to be straight forward about asking you , do you know zaid? Today at function who helped you parking your car ? How's he? I mean do you like him? " Her mother asked impatiently " ammi why are you asking this to me when you've already fixed the engagement without asking me ? I'm really sorry but ammi this is not expected atleast from you , you should've asked me , and why will I deny the proposal ,umm ( hesitantly) I like him and I'm ok with this but I need time and want to know him more like we can talk then clear about the engagement " after hearing her response , her mother hugged her in joy " mashallah !!! Rimsa thank you for accepting this proposal , he's a good guy and respectful too a great match for you both , I'm sorry that I didn't asked you about this but I didn't wanted to lose this opportunity , this Is the best proposal heard that he has also agreed to this proposal , we will soon fix the date inshaallah , now you sleep it's getting late hmm " , " ji ammi you don't worry hmm" saying this she slept .

On the other hand zaid's mother also surprised her mother and sister about their proposal by which Suzane was super excited " mashallah!!! Appi , me and ammi were also thinking about this proposal but we were hesitant to talk about this with you but instead you surprised us and you know they both were looking a perfect match made for eachother " while zaid's mother smiled listening to her sister " I'm bit afraid about this ammi , you know some of our relatives were gossiping about this proposal that Rimsa is too short for zaid and all , what will her family think about us " his mother stated her worries , "you don't need to be stressed about this gossips and all beta(child) it's what some people do when they can't handle the happiness of others , they tend to spread hatred and rumours so just let them be , it's not in our hand to control of what people think ,leave it to Allah , as he is sufficient to all" zaid's grandmother told

In the mid night both Rimsa and zaid were praying tahajjud , thanking Allah for accepting their dua . " Ya Allah thank you for accepting my dua , may our nikah held without any problems , ya Allah protect us from the evils and zina , give me hidayah to become perfect wife for him , to give him respect , to guide him if he's wrong ,to stay with him in both good and bad days and bless us " Rimsa after praying tahajjud and fajr namaz went to bed.

Suzane is the most hyper one in zaid's family now the main problem here is rimsa's paternal uncle who is after her property and he knows that as Rimsa and her younger sister are the only child of his elder brother as they're girls and they'll marry one day and he'll take the property as Rimsa doesn't have brother but the twist here is that if Rimsa gets married to zaid it'll be difficult for him , no no impossible for him to take the property as zaid belongs from a mafia family and also Rimsa is an IAS officer it'll be more difficult for her uncle to take the property .

Rimsa pov-

I've already been prepared for this thing but I was waiting for the right time to come to give shock to everyone especially in my father's side of family hahaha( evil laugh) ,actually let's end this suspense , I've been getting ready the papers of my house ( father's house) property for claiming it on my name as after my father it should be me who should deserve this property but this greedy uncle of mine is too much advanced that he had already prepared lawyers and papers for the property but what to do he doesn't have any prove for claiming the property because according to law as my father is the eldest and he had built the house in the land and after his death I'm as his elder daughter has the right to claim with evidence , now I've filed the case against him and due to this there is a huge argument between me and my mom regarding this as uncle has warned mom that he'll file a case against me but guess what he had already failed the case and now this property is ours ( me ,my mom and my sister's) but here this drama is going on "Rimsa I had already told you to don't interfere in the matter of elders but no you always act like you are the elder of this family!!
I'm here to take decision right then who gave you the permission to file a case against him?? Huh!!! " Ammi shouted in anger " as I said ammi with due respect , I've seen clearly what actions you've taken against them ( her paternal uncles) and how it's going on and if you would have sat like this then our property would have been his till now as I told you earlier that be had already prepared the property papers , please try to understand and don't anger me by repeating about this topic now it has ended and we have won so please don't argue and think what would have happened if I won't have taken this step" I realised that I slightly raised my voice and apologised for that and left to my room . And I'm more angry right now because that uncle was giving his so called opinion to my mother that she should reject this marriage proposal of mine with zaid because he belongs from a mafia family and it would be difficult for my carrier but in my opinion his mother's side family is mafia and it doesn't matter to that as he doesn't do anything illegal or haram that give me a reason to deny this proposal and ik the reason behind my uncle's disagreement with this proposal .

Spoiler~

I'm really looking forward to knowing you more Rimsa let's get to know about eachother but I've some conditions regarding this and I hope you'll not deny" said zaid .......

Author's note~

I'm really sorry for posting after decades :( , and I've made changes on the main lead's name , forgive me I'm having exams starting from next month , I'm focusing on my studies so whenever I get time I'll post the next chapters soon ☺️ happy reading and don't forget to vote please 💓🤗