part 8

It's been almost one month since rimsa's mother announced an unexpected news to her " Rimsa , they're asking for marriage soon as zaid have to go back to Delhi and therefore they're asking for marriage after one month so, I said yes as you've also agreed to the proposal right? " After hearing this Rimsa was sure that it was zaid who had proposed this idea in order to talk with her but she's still not in a mood to talk with him , in her heart she wanted to have deep talks , cuddles and spend quality time with him but she was also afraid to talk with him thinking he might be angry again on her so she thought to avoid him as much as she can and now avoiding him would be Impossible because the wedding is tomorrow . Rimsa is contemplating that how would she can behave in front of him and how can she ignore him without his or her family noticing it .

Rimsa's outfit

Zaid's outfit

They both were looking charming, yet elegant that's how Rimsa wanted her wedding outfit to be as she's not a fan of gorgeous outfits ,their wedding was held near a beach as planned by their families , the place was filled with emotions and strong feelings Rimsa was stopping herself from crying this time is reminding of her father the most she needed is now a father's love but it was empty in a part of her heart that she have locked deep inside herself not letting that emotion to show to anyone , she believes showing emotions to others would make her weak infront of others and they would pity her that she doesn't want that but she behaves jolly and happy infront of the people whom she knows to which they admire her but some are also jealous of her happiness , her success and he soon to be family that she's going to be their daughter-in law , yes some of her close relatives who are still trying to spread misunderstanding between both the families ( rimsa's and zaid's) so that her marriage would break and they can enjoy the drama it was none other than her father's side of family and her mami( uncle's wife) who are trying their best to break off her marriage by spreading rumour that Rimsa and zaid had affair from few years and some spread that Rimsa was having affair with someone else that's why her mother is going to get her married soon and there are many more rumours that no one can believe that her relatives are getting this too low and Rimsa and her mother are already aware of these accusations but they choose to ignore them as after marriage everything will be ok , it is called na sabr ( patience and faith in Allah) she believes that one day kaffarh ( karma) will be on them and Allah will take care of her matters as no one but Allah can solve this .

Zaid pov-
Basically in wedding the bride should be feeling anxious and nervous but here I am the one feeling this all things , I'm sitting in the aisle with my family members and Rimsa's family are in front of the stage having some good conversation I'm getting impatient to see her but she'll only come after signing the Nikah papers and now my wait is over as imam ( a person who is a certified islamic scholar and also who can conduct nikah in islamic way) has arrived for conducting the nikah .

End of zaid pov-

Everyone gathered around the aisle where zaid was seated , and the ritual begin as the imam gave khutba which is given in order to make them understand the meaning of marriage and the righs and responsibilities of husband and wife , in the end he asked zaid " do you Sayed zaid Ali elder son of Sayed ezaz  Ali agree to the marriage with Rimsa sazeh the elder daughter of late Mohammad Nadeem sazeh ? " as this was the most beautiful yet overwhelming moment for everyone especially for rimsa's mother and sister and zaid replied with " ji qubool hai ( yes i do ) " like this imam sahab asked for 2 more times and zaid replied with yes to which imam congratulated them as nikah was successful and asked everyone to make dua .

" O Allah , I ask you for the goodness within her and the goodness that she is inclined towards , and I seek refuge with you from the evil which she is inclined " zaid made dua in his heart after they make dua for the wellbeing and blessings of the bride and groom and everyone congratulated zaid by hugging him and giving their blessings ( there were only males were present )
On the other side imam went to the bride's side and did the same rituals and asked her if she agrees or not to which she replied with " j- ji qubool hai ( yes I do) " she was sweating very badly and her hands were shivering while signing the  Nikah papers as her one of her relative gave her a glass of water to drink after imam congratulated them that nikah is successful and ask everyone to make dua " O Allah , bless our
Marriage and let it be a means to become closer to you in love and devotion . Let it be a source of untold blessings , happiness and joy . O Allah , let our marriage be
a way for us and our families to enter Jannah . Ya Allah protect our marriage from the wishpering of shaytan ." Rimsa runs her hand around her face as her mother hugged her sobbing in her arms making her cry too " remember beta ( child) , now you're not only my daughter but theirs too now you have responsibility of them too and especially of zaid take care of him and obey him don't trouble him and take care of your self  and your self respect matters too so whenever you feel that your self respect or you are not valued then confront your husband first then take steps and rely on Allah indeed he's the best planner live for him and fear of him " her mother reminded her as she nodded hugging her tightly after that they took Rimsa where zaid was present and as he saw her , he was mesmerized by her beauty the only word that come out from his mouth was " Mashallah " indeed she's beautiful and her face which was pink due to crying was glowing in the sunlight Rimsa was walking beside her aunt who was holding her hand and on the other side was her mama ( uncle) after reaching near the aisle zaid held her hand softly making her look down as her uncle asked zaid to " take care of yourself man !! It would be better to not to make her angry or else she'll eat you alive , I'm sorry " he whispered on zaid's ear hugging and both laughed at his joke " don't worry I'll handle her she's too cute to be that much short tempered " zaid laughed but shut his mouth by rimsa's one glare at them or we can say especially him , they took family pictures with their family . While having lunch together in the dining hall everyone was present there Rimsa and zaid were sitting beside eachother she was hesitating to even eat anything as Zaid's mother was sitting beside Rimsa and Rimsa's mother was beside zaid they both were feeding their son - in law and daughter in- law  in between but like as always zaid took his first morsel of food and forward towards Rimsa making everyone around them hooting and teasing them but Rimsa was still looking at him with her still wet eyes which was speaking the unspoken words that can only zaid can understand ( feelings and doctor's instincts)

Author's note~
Assalamualaikum , 🤭🤭 my exams are tomorrow that is English and shameless me updating day before exam please pray for me that I score good marks and yeah I've already prepared well for my exams and I was writing this part from 2-3days ago and now I completed this so don't forget to vote and comment 🥺