A/N

I do apologize for the lack of updates coming from this story and my account in general.

I've returned with a new chapter that's a bit longer than usual. But I'd quickly like to state why I was absent for almost a year.

First and for most, I had lost motivation not due to a writing block— since I had already planned everything out for this story— but rather because I found my writing not enough, ai like in a way. I kept and still do repeat a lot of words a lot. I've been trying not to however it was difficult, but now that that's out of the way to an extent I decided to give it a second shot.

Secondly and probably an important factor as to why I stopped writing; I was robbed of my phone in France, Paris to be specific. I went as a school trip to France where I got robbed of my phone, this phone had everything on it, including four chapters of this story fully written out. And unlike some pictures I was unable to get those four chapters back, making me lose quite a bit of interest in the story itself.

And thirdly, I was too busy with drawing and my own idea for a manga / novel. And although I still have said idea I'm unable to draw for long periods of time due to an issue I've been having with my hand. So writing became the only option for me to spread my 'creativity' if you will.

So I decided to start writing this story once again. I once again apologize for the lack of updates, I'll do my best to finish this story the way I intended.

Thank you for reading,
-Geni