Chapter 1

A/N: to summarize the summary, Harry likes Louis but Louis doesn't like him back. But when Harry falls asleep, he has this Fantasy Land where anything he wants can happen and he pretends that Louis is in love with him in Fantasy Love and blah blah blah

My name is Harry Styles. I currently study at Cheshire High School. My two best friends are Niall Horan, who also happens to be my step brother and Louis Tomlinson, who I happen to have a crush on since middle school.

It must be nice, you all probably think, to hang out with your crush every second of the day.

No. You're wrong. You're dead wrong.

Because Louis is practically dating Zayn, which practically means I have no chance whatsoever to be with him.

Depressing isn't it? 

My alarm clock rang half an hour after I woke up, interrupting me from my thoughts. I got up and walked to Niall's messy room.

"Wake up Ni" I say, shaking him back and forth gently. Niall only groaned in response.

"Niall!" I say, shaking him a little harder. Niall's older than me but I swear I act more like the older step-brother. "It's the first day of senior year! You don't want to miss it!"

"5 minutes" Niall mumbled.

"5 minutes is over!" I said, pushing him one last time. When he didn't budge, I got the sheet underneath him and pulled it hard to the point where Niall landed on the floor with a thud.

"YOU DICK!" Niall burst out.

"NIALL! YOUR LANGUAGE" my mum called out from the kitchen and Niall just flipped me off and scrambled up wearing nothing but his Irish boxers.

I resumed back to my room and took a shower. The water occasionally turned cold every now and then because Niall is most probably having a shower as well in his room.

As soon as I was out, I dressed in some typical sweater and tight jeans. I ruffled my curls and brushed them to the side like I always do. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I'll be seeing Louis again today. I know it hurts but I still hold on to him as an inspiration.

I went downstairs and saw Niall greedily munching on a toast. Right across him was his dad who was watching his son with amusement.

My mum and Bobby Horan married each other about 3 years ago, during the summer before freshmen year. Niall was shy at first, since he's from a foreign land, but after getting to know him for 2 months, he wouldn't shut up even if his life depended on it.

Louis and I, meanwhile, met a week after Niall had finally opened up.

It was in Drama club. Until now, I have no idea why I took (and still taking) that club but I regret nothing.

"How the fuck can you pretend to be an old woman?" I asked to no one particular all because I was assigned to be some old lady in our first stage play.

"You just mock your granny or something" a light voice said behind me and as I turned around, I was met with the most fascinating blue eyes ever.

"o-oh" I said. "T-thanks"

"No problem" Louis said cheerfully, "I'm Louis Tomlinson. I just moved in from Doncaster"

"I'm Harry. I've lived here my whole life" I said. We both smiled at each other and from that moment on, I knew we were gonna have something special.

Sadly though, Louis didn’t think the same thing.

 Niall's voice interrupted my thoughts. "Let's go Harry! We're gonna be late and we don't want to keep Louis waiting!"