Chapter 9

"You're in a pretty happy mood again Harry, what's up?" Niall asked while we ate our breakfast across each other and I just smiled.

 "Nothing. My dreams just affect my moods so you can say I had an amazing dream last night"

Even though I was feeling a bit tired of Fantasy Louis last night, he still tried so hard to make me genuinely happy to the point where he gave me a handjob which lightened up my mood. His hands were warm, smooth and perfect around my manhood just like I thought it would be.

"Who is it this time? Jake Bass?" Niall rolled his eyes.

"Sadly, no. But I would love to dream about Jake Bass someday" I said while lightly sipping my milk.

"Who's Jake Bass?" dad yawned as he took the seat beside Niall and started serving himself some of my home-made blueberry waffles.

"Just some actor" I shrugged. What am I supposed to say? That Jake Bass is a gay pornstar? Out parents know we're gay but they just think we're confused.

"What films?" dad asked and I looked at Niall for help.

"Oh um, Punk Band" Niall said.

"Punk Band? What kind of movie is that? The title alone sounds horrifying and unwell thought of" dad answered.

"Well it's about a guy who wanted to start a band because he got inspired by his last name. There's a bit of drama and romance though. But yeah, it's an okay movie" Niall shrugged casually.

"Oh" dad answered.

The other reason for my great mood right now is that Louis will be breaking up with Zayn later and he asked us to watch it just in case. I can already feel my insides bubbling with excitement.

After a couple of minutes, mum entered the room looking tired and worn out. She was up all night in her room, computing for sales while dad slept on the couch to avoid disturbing her.

"Do I smell blueberry waffles?" she said and I smiled at her like how I used to when I was kid whenever she gave me candies for dessert. 

Mum smiled back at me and took a seat beside me. "So how's school?" she asked.

"It’s fine" Niall and I said at the same time.

"Any boyfriends or maybe girlfriends we should know about?" mum asked, "We haven't had a decent family conversation in a while" Which is true.

"Nah. Niall has a crush on the school's top 1, both in sports and academics" I grinned and Niall threw daggers at me though his eyes.

"Why don't you invite him over?" dad asked. Thank god Niall's dad isn't one of those homophobic fathers who beat their gay sons on a regular basis.

"He doesn't like me back" Niall blushed and I smiled because Niall rarely blushes because of another person and here he is now.

"Nonsense! If a boy doesn't like my son then he's either straight or blind!" mum said, waving her fork around like a woman ready to pounce on anyone who breaks Niall's heart. I laughed, this family is weird but I love it.

When Niall and I climbed into Narry, Niall spoke up. "So today is the day huh?"

"Yeah" I said trying not to sound excited. "I'm just glad Louis finally opened his eyes. I don't want to watch him get hurt" I said while I started the car.

"Same" Niall said and there was silence afterwards.

When we finally arrived in the parking lot, Louis was waiting for us and my heart broke because he looks like he had been crying last night.