Chapter 3

I woke up with a huge smile on my face. Fantasy Louis and I spent the whole night just snogging each other's faces off while whispering sweet things and ticking off what we like about each other.

Since I'm in such a good mood, I got out of bed and decided to cook breakfast for everyone.

By the time everyone was got in the dining room, they were all astounded by the multiple plates lying on the table and the cheerfully curly-haired-boy serving them. "Good morning" I chirped while I took off my pink apron.

"Good morning...?" mum trailed off. She stared at me blankly before taking a seat.

"You seem happy harry" dad said as he sat in his usual seat which is beside mum.

"It looks and smells good" Niall grinned as he sat across his dad.

"At least Niall is grateful" I say as I sit beside him.

"Oh sweetie, we are grateful for having you make us breakfast. We just got a little surprised because you're usually too agitated in the morning during weekdays to cook anything" mum smiled as she patted my hand and reached out for the plate of bacon. 

"Niall, try and breathe for a while" dad said jokingly as he stared at Niall who had a whole pancake stuffed in his mouth. Niall just attempted to smile at his dead, causing some bits of pancake to ooze out of his mouth.

"That's gross!" I said as I playfully hit Niall's shoulder. Niall, meanwhile, just rolled his eyes and swallowed the pancake in one gulp.

"Hey Lou!" I said cheerfully, as I climbed out of Narry and saw Louis waiting for us in the parking lot against his car.

"Hey Harry" Louis chuckled. "You seem extra happy today"

"He is, isn't he?" Niall piped up from beside me. "He even cooked breakfast today"

"He did?" Louis asked in mock surprise. "PRAISE THE LORD! IT IS THE DAY OF SALVATION!" he shouted while raising his arms and facing the sky.

"You guys are embarrassing" I giggled, "I just had a really nice dream, that's all" I said, mostly to Louis.

"Really? Cool! Me too!" Niall said, "I had a dream that I was drowning in pizza! Isn't that amazing?" Niall asked, closing his eyes and trailing off into his world full of pizza. I wonder if Niall has his own Fantasy Land.

Louis and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes simultaneously. I tried not to blush at the fact that Louis practically read my mind. Niall, although, caught our little movement.

"What's wrong?" Niall huffed.

"Niall, you're always thinking about food" Louis chuckled, "come on, let's get to class. I don't want to tell the teacher that we're late just because Niall was too busy babbling about food"

"Hey!" Niall said, sticking his tongue out.

We made our way inside the school, and I was more than happy when Louis informed me that Zayn won't be going to school today.

Now let me tell you about how History class is as interesting as a burnt out cigarette on the ground. Except that maybe, a burnt out cigarette would actually entertain me for a while, History class does not and will not ever.

Not only was the subject boring, Mr. Smith just makes me want to stab myself with a knife to end this boredom. 

Finally, my eyes gave up and I crossed my arms over my desk and laid my head upon them.

"Harry!" Louis' voice said and I turned my head to face him. Unlike before, I wasn't sleepy; I was fully awake, meaning that this is just another dream. But I need to make sure.