Chapter 20

When i wrote this, my mum was pretty mad and i had to rush-write in order to not keep you guys waiting. I'm sorry i love you all! xx

"Harry? Are you okay?"

I opened my eyes and I was still in the middle of the road but my blood has dried up and the bus has left. The only person in sight was Louis, who happens to be kneeling right beside me.

"Louis? Where's everybody?"

"You're in your Fantasy Land" Louis smiled.

I sat up and groaned in pain as my head started throbbing and my stomach was in so much pain, I forced myself to lie back down. "What the hell happened?"

"A bus hit you and you got in a comma and now you're in your Fantasy Land" Louis said silently as he soothed out my curls. I couldn't stop myself as I smiled and leaned in further to the touch. Louis' hands are like magic.

"So where am I right now?"

"You're in the hospital...do you want to see?" Louis asked.

I nodded but then I groaned again as my head ached like it had hit a brick wall or something. Well I bet it hit the pavement when the bus hit me but whatever, I just want the pain to go away. "How can I make the pain go away? At this rate, I won't be able to move" I groaned.

"Kiss me" Louis said cheekily.

I raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"Kiss me. True love's kiss can fix and mend anything right?" Louis asked and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Alright" I said and then closed my eyes and puckered my lips. 

I smiled when I felt Louis’ lips gently collide with mine and when he pulled away, I was surprised to realize that the aching and throbbing of my head has stopped and my stomach doesn’t feel like someone is stepping on it anymore.

“Wow” I said.

“I told you” Louis winked. “True love’s kiss”

“Whatever” I rolled my eyes and pushed myself up with the help of Louis. “So, how do I see myself?”

“Just follow me” Louis shrugged and took my hand. We walked towards the hospital with our hands swinging between us like children who doesn’t have a care in the world. As of this moment, nothing actually really matters. I’m in my own world and I can do whatever I want with only one consequence.

Being away from reality.

We finally reached the hospital and soon enough, I spotted mum and dad’s car and everyone else’s cars parked right beside each other on the parking lot.

We entered the building and I was surprised to see so many people running about and the funny part is that none of them are noticing the fact that 2 teenagers who are holding hands just came in. And one of them happens to have dry blood on his shirt.

“Can they see us?” I asked.

“Nope. We’re like ghosts. No one can see, touch, hear or feel us” Louis smiled. And I suddenly wondered if fantasy Louis watches me all the time but I just can’t feel or see him.

“So wait” I paused in the middle of the bust floor. “We can see both fantasy AND reality?” I asked. This Fantasy Land thing has turned more complicated than it already is.

“If you want to” Louis shrugged. “After all, you control everything here”

I nodded and continued walking with Louis. I didn’t know where we were going but I followed him as he walked into a room.