Chapter one

Stella POV

I shut the door very softly and walk to the stairs to the basement.

"PRINCESS!" I hear daddy yell. I rush down stairs shut the door and lock it only to slow him down.

"OPEN THIS GOD DAMN DOOR OR IM GONNA KILL YOU!" He yelled at my door.

I put my back pack up and took my shoes off and ran up the stair and unlock to run down stairs.

Before I can make it all the way down the steps he grabs my hair and pulls me down.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN RUN YOU DUMB BITCH." he spat at me.

I shook my head. He picked me up and carried me to the last step and ripped my skinny jeans off.

"YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNT!" Then he groped me and took off my sweat shirt so I was just in a tank top.

I shivered at what else he could do because I know this is not his worst.

He grabbed my breast and then yelled "YOU HOE."

He got off of me and kicked me in the side before marching up stairs before he turns around and looked at me and said calmly "Don't tell, princess." and shut the door softly.

I get up slowly and limp to the bathroom and looked in my small mirror and flinched.

I looked so bad. I looked like I died and came back.

I peeled off the tank top and took a hot shower then a cold one.

When I got out put on a old pear of sweat pants and a blue sweat shirt and climb under the small guilt that I made with a twin bed that was broken from when daddy raped me for the first time.

I drifted asleep

Morning

"PRINCESS!" he yelled waking my slumber.

"GET UP FUCK HEAD." He said. Then a flying beer bottle was coming for my head. I was able to move in time before it hit and I couldn't go to school that day if it did. It would be to much to cover up.

I got up and put foundation over the scars and hickeys. when I was ready for school I got on my motor scooter and drove off.

When I got there Nikki was at my side at the moment.

"How bad was it?" She asked making sure I was okay. "I have worse." I said being honest.

Nikki is the only one who knows about daddy and she's my best friend.

We went our ways to class but I'll see her in 3rd period.

No one really cares about me in this school, or anywhere.

I had first math first period. It was my favorite because the kids are always talk and I listen in and laugh because they think they have it bad because there mom didn't give them a new phone or what ever.

I walk in ad sit in my seat and take out my home work. The teacher picked them up and started the lesson. That's when I started listening

"I found my mate." Mac the school slut said. "what did you do?" One of her plastic friends said. "Well I rejected him." then they all laughed.

What dose she mean by, mate? It makes no sense.

I shrugged it off and took notes and started on my home work.