Chapter 2

As I finished math I was still thinking about the whole 'mate' thing.

Next I have gym. Ugh gym. Gym was the worst because I fall a lot and it hurts. But the one thing that makes it okay is Parker Evans.

Parker is strong, handsome, a gentlemen, and single. He is what you call a hot pice of ass.

I got in my clothe and pulled my hair back then walked out. You could see some of my scars but nothing to much.

As I walked out I was looking at my feet. When I ran in to some thing or some one. But it felt wired like a pull. Did he feel it to?

I looked up to see Parker not moving and starring at me then the scars

"Sorry." I choked out but he just kept starring at the scars but with his hand trembling.

I moved my hand in his face he looked up "It's okay." and he walked away in a daze

For some reason I wanted to kiss him. dumb human hermons.

As gym ended I changed into my cloths and walked to third to see Nikki.

Nikki saw me and I sat down and told me the hole story about running in to Parker and how weird it was.

Then we had lunch it was the only thing I've eaten sense yesterday lunch.

The day went on. When the bell rang I wen to the library to do home work then it was time to go home.

I got on my scooter and drove home. I got home before daddy so I went down stairs and cleaned up some blood.

Then I went up stairs and got honey and two slices of bread for later tonight. I hid them under my sink.

When daddy got home he made me come upstairs and hit me.

"Daddy, stop!" I yelled as he kicked my rib. "NO BITCH!" He picked me up and shoved me down all 22 stairs.

"Don't tell, princess." then he shut my door.

I locked the door. This is the worst I've gotten. My leg was bleeding, I think my rib was broken and there was bruises every where.

I took a cool shower and then raped my leg and rib. I couldn't go to school and I couldn't stay here all day so I got a bag and put some cloth in it and unlocked my door so in the morning he would think I went to school.

I put my bag though the small window and then slid though it witch hurt a lot.

I unplugged my scooter put the charger in the apartment with my bag and drive off.

It was 12:00 in the morning when I got to Nikki's.

I tapped on her window till she answered. "Stella?" She said opening her window

"I can't sleep there tonight. Can I crash here?" I said cutting the scooter.

"Yeah always." she sitting in bed.

I put my bag in the house and plugged the scooter in to the side of the house and climbed in.

"I can't go to school and I can stay there." I said pulling out my sleeping bag from Nikki's closet.

I've had to sleep here a lot of times because of daddy.

"I know, Stella. You shouldn't even be there." she said turning the light out.

"You know I can't tell anyone." I said laying down

"Yeah I know."

She laid down as we fell asleep