𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

• Me and Jaewoo came to the gym and it was so much people.

"There's so much people, can we go to another gym?" Jaewoo asked me.

"No, I like this gym." I said to Jaewoo.

"Whatever." Jaewoo said walking off somewhere.

"Where are you going? We need to stay together." I said following Jaewoo.

"Jaehyun? Is that you?" Someone asked me.

• I turned around and saw a familiar face. I can't believe who was standing in front of me.

"Lia?" I asked her.

—————————————————

- JAEHYUN'S POV -

• My ex girlfriend Lia. The girl I loved so much in the past. We were middle school lovers until she moved away. We broke up 3 years later after being together.

"Hey, how have you been?" Lia asked me.

"I have been good, how about you?" I asked Lia.

"I have been good too, you've really grown. You're so tall now." Lia said to me.

"I was short in middle school." I said to Lia.

• Lia laughed and nodded.

"What are you doing in Korea?" I asked Lia.

"I traveled here for college, my semester is over now so I'm trying to find a job at the moment." Lia said to me.

"Oh okay, where are you trying to work at?" I asked Lia.

"Here at this gym. My Korean isn't that good and that's made it hard for me to get a job." Lia said to me.

"Really?" I asked Lia.

"Yeah, but it's alright. I still remember some of the little Korean words you taught me when we were in middle school." Lia said to me.

"You still remember? What words were they?" I asked Lia.

"You taught me how to say 수업 (Class), 사람들 (People), 여러분 (Everyone), 엄마 (Mom), 아빠 (Dad), 아름다운 (Beautiful), and.... 사랑 (Love)." Lia said to me.

She made eye contact with me when she said love. I tried to avoid eye contact with her and cleared my throat.

"O-oh, I forgot I taught you those words." I said to Lia.

"I know, it was years ago but surprisingly, I still remember every word you taught me." Lia said to me.

"That's good to hear." I said to Lia.

• Lia nodded.

"Maybe we should go out for lunch sometime? To catch up?" Lia asked me.