𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"Thank you for coming with me and thank you for listening to me rant about my messed up childhood." I said to Jaehyun.

"Your childhood wasn't messed up, you had no control out of any of it, you were a kid." Jaehyun said to me.

"And of course. I wanted to come along with you to be there for you." Jaehyun said to me.

• I smiled and nodded.

"Flight for Dallas, Texas is ridding to aboard passengers." The intercom said.

• Jaehyun and I got up and went on the plane.

—————————————————————————————

- 12 HOURS LATER -
- DALLAS, TEXAS -

• Jaehyun and I came to Dallas successfully. We went out of the airport and called a cab to the hotel we booked.

- HOTEL -

"Nice hotel." Jaehyun said opening the door to our room.

"I know, right? It's so much space." I said to Jaehyun.

• Jaehyun and I came to Dallas at 7:00pm. The sun was still up but it was going down slowly. I called Jadaely and told her that we arrived in Dallas. Jadaely was on her way to pick us up.

"I'm nervous." Jaehyun said to me.

"Why are you nervous?" I asked Jaehyun.

"This is the first time I'm meeting your mom and other sister." Jaehyun said to me.

• Jaehyun was right, he's never met my mom or Lanoris before.

"It's going to be okay, Lanoris already likes you, remember you talked to her on the phone?" I asked Jaehyun.

"Ah, you're right, what about your mom? Do you think she will like me?" Jaehyun asked me.

"Of course she will, I already told her about you." I said to Jaehyun.

"You did? What did she say?" Jaehyun asked me.

• I don't want to tell Jaehyun that my mom and also my dad that they don't approve of him. I didn't want to make him more nervous and sad so I changed the subject.

"Maybe we should get dressed before Jadaely comes?" I asked Jaehyun changing the subject.

• Jaehyun looked at me confused for a few seconds and just nodded.

"I will take a shower first." I said to Jaehyun.

• Jaehyun nodded and I picked some clothes from my suitcase and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

- TIME SKIPS -

• I took a shower and changed into this: