𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

"Y-you must be Jaehyun's girlfriend, r-right? Jaehyun's right, I'm the one that kissed Jaehyun." Lia said to Ralivia.

"Who is she anyways?" Ralivia asked me.

"He's my ex boyfriend." Lia said to Ralivia.

• Ralivia looked at me with teary eyes and I couldn't look at her in the face.

"I'm going back home, I should've never came here." Ralivia said to me.

"No! Don't go! I'm sorry." I said to Ralivia.

"I don't want to hear that you're sorry! So just leave me alone, this relationship is over!" Ralivia yelled at me.

• My heart torn to pieces as she said that last sentence. Ralivia removed my hand from her hand aggressively.

"We need to talk when you get home." My mom said to me.

• My mom ran after Ralivia and I was left there with Lia.

"J-Jaehyun, I'm sorry-" Lia said to me but I cut her off.

"Just leave me alone." I said to Lia.

• I walked the opposite direction.

———————————————————————————

- JAEHYUN'S POV -

• I came back home and I ran into my mom.

" 그런 짓을 한거야?! (Why did you do that?!)
My mom yelled at me.

"Mom, I know you're mad at me and I'm mad at myself too but I need to know where Ralivia is." I said to my mom.

"She's at the hotel, she's leaving early in the morning." My mom said to me.

"What hotel is she at?" I asked my mom.

"Jaehyun, I know you love her but what you did really hurt her, she wouldn't even talk to me during the drive to the hotel. All she did was cry." My mom said to me.

"I want to make it better, so can you please tell me what hotel she's staying at?" I asked my mom.

"I will text you the address, take my car." My mom said to me.

"Thank you." I said to my mom.

• I grabbed her car keys from the counter and left out of the door.

- HOTEL -
- RALIVIA'S POV -

• I have been crying for about 2 hours now. I can't believe what I just saw. How can he just kiss another girl after all we have been through? My mind couldn't comprehend that whole situation because my heart is broken.

"Ralivia! It's Jaehyun!" Jaehyun yelled while knocking on the door.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled at Jaehyun.

"Please, let me talk to you and explain." Jaehyun said to me.

"I don't want to hear it! So go home!" I yelled at Jaehyun.