𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

"Then how did it lead to you two getting together?" Lia asked me.

"It took me and my girlfriend a while to get together but we realized how much we really like each other and we started to go out." I said to Lia.

"But are you honest that you really like her?" Lia asked me.

"Of course I'm honest, she's my love." I said to Lia.

• I could tell Lia didn't like hearing me say compliments are say "Love" to someone else. It took me a while to move on from Lia because I did love her back then until she moved. We haven't kept in touch ever since she left so we're like strangers now.

• Lia sighed.

"Well....have a good day, Jaehyun." Lia said to me.

• Lia got up from the seat and left the shop.

——————————————————————————

- TIME SKIPS -
- JAEHYUN'S POV -
- SEOUL -

• I was very confused on what just happened. I didn't even know that Lia still liked me romantically, I thought she moved on and found someone else but I guess not.

"재현! 너의 휴식 시간은 끝났어." (Jaehyun! Your break is over)
The manager said to me.

"!" (Yes!)
I said to my manager.

• I got up from the seat and went back to the counter.

- 2 WEEKS LATER -
- DALLAS -
- RALIVIA'S POV -

• Today was my final day in Dallas. My parents and sisters wanted to have breakfast with me before I go.

- TIME SKIPS -

• I took a shower and changed into this:

- OUTFIT -