Be my Apprentice

"Woah..."
Asha is in awe with the sheer beauty of all of them in that majestic room.

She understands how much each one of those represents the most beautiful part of so many people, and that alone fills her with joy.

"This is my Wishing room where all the wishing keep to 'protect' " Magnifico explains.

Asha lets go of Valentino,
Valentino happily hops away to explore.

The King and Queen sees Asha letting him down and worriedly tries to intervene

"Um... Asha, this may not be the best place to-"
As Queen Amaya spoke

Valentino slams his head on a glass of poisons which make the floors slippery, making the other bottles fall and break into a million pieces.

[Oop 😬]

"Sorry sorry, I'll get him back" Asha tries running to catch him but the king grabs her by the hand quicker and pulls her closer to him

"No no no, it's fine, let him play, I can fix these with magic later anyway"
Amaya rests her arm on her shoulders and brings her closer to the table with the miniature kingdom of Rosas

"Now Asha, I know we've been rather... pushy with this whole you being my apprentice thing."

"That's an understatement" Asha mumbles to herself.

"BUT- and hear me out- I think all you need is a bit more... Perspective on what Rosas really is all about"

With that said, Magnifico snaps his fingers, making a bunch of balls oof wishes around her, Asha recognizes some of them as citizens of Rosas she has seen before.

"Oh wow" Asha takes one at the wishes to give it a closer look, admiring "these are the wishes of the people?" She asks impressed.

"Why, yes they are." He affirmed
proudly.

(With his magic, in the snap of his fingers)

Then the Queen approaches them "You see, each and every one of our people are a little piece of art, that we want to see evolve into it's fullest potential." She says with a passion in her voice.

Then one of the wish, goes to Asha, and. Asha grab it by her palm. To see a happy family

"*sigh* To be honest, I want everyone wishes to be come true, no matter what. They deserve happiness, and be who they are apart of themselves"

While she's looking at the wishes the King uses his magic to close the door...

"Aww I know Asha, I know. It can be pretty hard for some of us to find to make their wish come true... luckily though, you have us to..."

All the lights in the room go off.

All the lights in the room go off.It's all dark now.
Asha let's out a gasp, Valentino got scared and hugs her.

The King and Queen snaps his fingers, casting a light only on him
"Enlighten you"

[Music Start]

(Magnifico)

I always knew you've been outcast,
on this land
For far to long
It's time to show you,
The real reasoning,

(Magnifico)
Soo tell me Asha what are gonna do?

(Not much happening here besides them just singing in front of Asha melodically and looking pretty angelic with the light shining on them.)

(Ah-ah-ah)

(Amaya)
THINK!
But before your answer
Look around where you're from
From a kingdom with no sadness, pain or despair