II. TWO

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

    I shot my eyes open when I realized I wasn't in the orphanage anymore. I quickly sat up as soon as I heard arguing and Anya's unbelievably loud cries. Pushing myself off the high bed and landed on the floor. My feet were protected from the cold floor with a onesie that matched Anyas but in the color green.

   The room looked.. sad.

    It's not as cool as the other room in the newer house but...it's okay for now. Just like in the orphanage, there was only one bed in the middle of the room. Both the plushies were neatly tucked in. The carpet was a boring green color and there was a desk in the corner of the room and two tiny cabinets holding our clothes.

    I quickly rushed to get changed and ran down the hallway to where both Loid and Anya were on the ground. In front of them, some books. My presents completely went unnoticed.

    "I don't wanna!" Anya screamed at the top of her lungs, "I don't wanna study!"

    "I need to know how smart you are for this exam." Loid tried to explain to the smaller girl. However, she was dead set on never picking up another pencil again.

    "I don't need to study to do any tests! If I just read other people's...N/N!" Anya quickly abandoned the desk and ran up to me. She extended her arms to engulf me in a very uncomfortable hug.

    "Oh, well good morning, Y/N. '' Loud flashed a smile towards me, I shot him a thumbs up before also kneeling in front of the small table. "Hold on, are you planning on cheating? Listen. If you don't get into this school..." he paused. He took a deep breath in before standing up. Giving me a soft head pat, he reached for his hat. "I'm heading out. I'll test your skills Y/N when I return--"

    "Chichi!" Anya rushed to latch onto his leg. However, unlike yesterday he was quick to peel her off.

    He looked at her with a stern glare. "You're not coming with me today! No matter what. You're staying home."

    And he meant it. Anya would try about fifteen times to escape the room before Loid eventually boarded up the room. She came to me sulking, complaining that I should remove all the barriers that are on the other side of the room.