V. FIVE

 ☽⋅─────⋅☾

☽⋅─────⋅☾

   I sat next to Anya on the floor, Loid had distributed cookies and tea. It was time for us to do a group training session. 

   Lois shuffled a stack of papers, "Eden College is one of the most prestigious schools in the country. During the interview, not only will the child be evaluated, but so will the parents. They will be evaluated on their social standing as well as how cultured they are. Understood?"

    "Yes!"

    "Now, let's start the questions. First, please state your name and address."

    "Anya Fo...Fo...Horger."

    "Y/N Forgher"

    He paused, it was good enough. "Address?" We paused. "The place we're at right now. ..?"

    "This is Anya's and Y/n's house!" My sister grinned.

    "That's not what I meant." Lois quickly moved on, turning to me. "Er, so, Mistrr Y/n... How do you spend your days off?"

   "Ummm… you usually order anya and me to stay home all day… anya watches Tv all day and hogs the tvâ€""

   "Whaaat! You don't like spy wars?!?" She cried.

   Lois hushed her, "Now, wait a second. That makes a terrible impression. Madam?"

   "Yes?" Yor snapped out of her trance.

   "Why did you choose Eden College, and how do you plan to pass this exam?"

  "How do people usually pass? Um, pass, passing..." Yor muttered to herself. "Perhaps because of cardiac arrest, or excessive bleeding? Or compound fractures throughout the body? Oh! Maybe their skull was caved in."

    "kill me now... Next question. Could you describe your parenting methods?"

   "Huh? U-Um... Strike first to be victorious?"

   This is a disaster.

   Loid tossed the papers onto the table. "This is pointless. There's no way we'll survive the interview at this rate. Let's give up on getting them into that school."