I. ONE

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

No one reached their
hand out to save me
-Loid Forger

Here I am, sitting in a cold room with a small twin-size bed and a small three-year-old curled up into my side. You see when karma hits me, I'm never expecting it to go this badly...

I was sitting home all alone after school one day, curled up in my bed watching the latest episodes of spy family. I recently fallen in love with the rememberable family through all the clips on Tiktok. I snorted at all the antics, swearing I could do better than all of the characters combined. That I would be a better spy, and assassin and use my powers to be better used than Anya. I could do all of their jobs combined and save the world way faster.

That was just my ass talking.

Did I actually believe I could do any of this? NO!

I have no skills in anything--not even that. I'm a disappointment beyond disappointments.

So when I woke up to a needle being shot into my frail arms I almost fought the scientist right then and there.  There were so many doctors and lights, needles all arranged on a tiny table next to us. Each tube filled with different liquids.

"Don't be scared, Y/N. You'll be returned to your dear sister in a second." 'Sister...? Oh no.' I bit my fingernail when I eventually realized the horrible truth.

Somehow I was transported into the world of spy family.

      At first, I thought I'd taken the place of Anya, however, when I was returned to the depressing room a small girl latched onto me. The small three-year-old was wailing with snot down her face as she hugged the shit out of me... how could I have the heart to talk bad about her when she was this cute?

    We looked enough alike with our eyes and noses, other than that we looked nothing alike..you had yourself a case of fraternal twins. I was a little disappointed as I kept my h/c hair and wasn't able to keep the shining bubblegum hair...lucky. We were built differently as well, I was a tad bit taller than her, which is why she always stood on her toes so she could shine over me. I hope I stayed taller then her—that'll be embarrassing.