III. THREE

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

    Believe it or not, me and Anya actually passed the entrance exam. I stressed the fuck out over it too, Anya and I studied for like three days. Only sleeping in the middle of the day.

    We did all that and when a letter finally came in stating that we were on a wait list (to Loid quickly disposing of the two children's family) to getting another letter stating that we needed both parents present.

    Both parents.

    This is how we ended up with uncle Frank's standing in front of us with a wig, makeup and a long dress.

    "Yeah, no." Loid flat out denied him.

    "What?!" He shouted.

    "Anya cannot accept this mama."

    "Evil step mama..." I sighed.

    "That's enough for you too." Loid lightly scolded. "You're just not going to cut it for the mother role, Franky."

     Franky whispered to Loid, "You're literally a spy. Couldn't you have done my disguise better?"

     "There's only so much I can do with your height and physique."

     "I can't believe I volunteered for this!"

     Anya offered uncle Frankie a peanut as Loid paced our living room back and forth. I could see that stress was starting to get to him. I guess I could step in and help him out.

     "Well, in the meantime. I copied all the files of unmarried women from city hall." Franky passed Loid the files. He took off the wig and scratched his head, he pointed at us with his lips. "You need one who won't care if you're divorced with a kid..even worse two. Is refined enough for a prestigious school, and is willing to get married within hours? If a goddess like that exists, I'd sure love to meet her." He patted our heads. "Meanwhile, I'm not picky at all, yet I can't even get a date."

     "How unfortunate." Loid does have humor.

     "Don't pity me, asshole!"

     "Is having a kid bad? Are we in the way?" Anya asked papa.