Chapter 6

Diana POV .

Today was the day of the tea party I was invited to . I wasn't nervous because I knew who was all invited . The ladies were all low ranking nobles that I never spoke to in my past life .

Wow that made me sound so snobbish but I wasn't . Many noble ladies feared me ,well mostly my families power . So making friends was quite hard since everyone wanted to use me .

Nevertheless , I will try to give it a try this time . 

" My lady you look absolutely stunning " she gushes stepping aside .

I looked at my appearance and smiled .

I had to admit I did look quite pretty .

" Shall we go ?" I asked smiling at her .

" Of course my lady " she replies still looking quite pleased with herself .

I snicker at her actions as we walked down the hall.

Once we got to the main hall my aunt and little cousin was waiting for me .

" Goodmorning Little Ry " I say holding my arms out to him .

He quickly jumped out my aunt's arms and into mine .

" Morning Ana " he says squeezing me with his little arms.

Oh I could die happy now .

" You don't hug me like that " said aunt looking jealous . We both looked at her and started laughing .

" Momma I can love Ana too " he says pointing at her with a serious face .

Her eyes got wide before she started sulking .

" Ry you have to be nice to your mom. Mom loves you the mostest in the whole world so you need to apologize " I whisper looking at him in his eyes .

He flinched before glancing at his sulking mom . He nodded before I placed him down .

" I'm sorry Momma, please forgive me " he says tugging on her dress.  By his words she instantly got happy .

" Oh my baby , mom loves you more " she says before scooping him up in her arms .

All I could do was gush at the scene . I wonder what my son would have been like if he was here ?

No I can't think like that . Let's not spoil our day with those thoughts.

" Well I'll have to get going , I wouldn't want to be late " I said smiling at their cute interaction.

" Oh yeah of course , do try to have a good time " she replied before giving me a hug .

" Have fun Ana " Said Ryan waving at me .

I waved at them one last time before heading to the carriage . Once inside we started riding towards the Counts Estate .

I watched as the town passed us by until we passed the entrance.

" Ask your question " I say glancing at her .

" Does the young lord remind you of your son?" She asks.

" Yes , yes he does . The joyful smile on his face is similar to my son . I can admit I do long for him. To see his smile and hear his little giggles . To see his first big boy steps " I say feeling quite bitter.

" I always wondered if he hated me, for not being a good mother . I couldn't protect him and what's worst is that I couldn't say goodbye or tell him I love him " I mumble clenching my dress.