Chapter 8

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter.

Diana Pov

Today was the day of the festival and I already hated it so much . I was woken up at the crack of Dawn , stripped out of my clothes and scrubbed so hard I thought my skin was going to fall off . I didn't know how long I was in the bath but it feels like six hours. While I suffered Alexa was standing there looking amused. I shot her a glare which brought her back to her senses.

After that she took over washing my hair which relaxed me a little.

After my Bath I was rubbed with different oils while Alexa dried my hair.

" Knock knock "

There was knocks on the door before one of the maid got it .

I turned to the door and saw a cart of food. I unknowingly started grooling which I quickly caught myself. I watched as they sat up the table before waiting for my orders.

" I will call for you all after my breakfast " I say politely .

" Yes my lady " they all say in unison before retreating out the room . I slid on my slippers before sitting at the table. I picked up a piece of toast

" I will be informing my father of your lack of protection " I say with a grin.

I saw her body stiffen from my words before I seen her shiver . I let out giggle which made her dropped to her knees at my feet.

" I'm sincerely my lady could you ever forgive me ? And possibly keep this from his grace " she says looking pitifully.

" Just this one time " I say grinning before patting her head .

She let out a sigh before standing up dusting off her dress.

I snickered silently to myself as she looked at me intensely.

She is so fun to tease sometimes .

After I had my fill the torture began again.

Many many years later ...

Well I could be overreacting but it felt like a million years .

They spent hours on my hair , skin and makeup . I had to scold them from applying too much makeup . I didn't want to look vulgar or a clown .

It was getting late already , I was currently being rushed into my dress . Thankfully we finished in time. I let out a breath as they finally took a step away from me . This is how they treated me on my wedding day and night . Well it was a lot more gentler but it was still overwhelming.

" You look like fairy my lady " comments one of the maids .

All them nodded in agreement .

I turned and almost gasped . I looked so pretty and gentle .

" I love it " I comment before shooting them a smile .

The sounds of the gushing over my reaction resounded around the room .

" Knock knock "

" My lady , the lady and lord is waiting for you in the main hall " said Benjamin from the door .

" Let us be off " I say looking at all the maids . 

They all replied before one of them opened the door . The door opened to reveal Benjamin waiting .

I looked up to see him red ears before he cleared his throat awkwardly .