Literal Nightmare Fuel 😭/🌧️

"Did you know if you eat a human brain you could get a disease similar to mad cow?"

"... What???"

Then it all happend, the weird devil guy grabbed Streber's arm and pushed him against the wall, holding a knife to his neck.

"WAIT, WHAT??? SIR I-" Streber was cut off by the man putting his hand over his mouth, pushing his head hard against the wall, Streber felt a sharp object dig into his throat, then a shit ton of pressure around his left arm... He couldn't scream, or cry, just watch.

He watched as the bone in his arm started cracking and bending unnaturally, his skin tearing, his blood dripping on to the floor. Why was no one helping? He knew people could see, but they were walking right past, some laughing, some screaming... They just thought the whole scene was a decoration.

Streber watched as his forearm was pulled clean off, before he collapsed on to the floor, banging his head against the ground hard before opening his eyes. Two kids stood Infront of him.

"Wow! That's so realistic!" One of the kids said, he looked unfazed by the entire thing despite looking relatively young.

"H-help-..." Streber tried to say, but nothing worked, the kids ran off, and all he remembered was seeing his bone drop on the ground next to him.

Then he woke up. Just a bad dream... again. Streber looked down at the little nub looking thing that used to be his arm, he couldn't help but cry. He had scars all over his neck and head and no arm, who wouldn't cry.

"Useless, you're useless, no one will ever love you, you useless little prick..." Streber muttered to himself, even though he knew people did love him... Ethan, Leon, Liv, Aria, Confi, Blaz, Radford, Rick... Kevin.

Streber stopped crying a little bit and reached for his phone, immediately going to text Kevin.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Kevin🍂~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

12/11/2013

Streber!!🦴
Can U talk rn???/srs
02:07 am
K

evin🍂

I guess so, why?
02:09 am

Streber!!🦴
Cuz I need to talk 2 u, duhhh??
02:11 am

Kevin🍂
Yeah, but why?
02:12 am

Streber!!🦴
Nightmare :(
02:12 am

Kevin🍂
Would you like me to come over?
02:13 am

Streber!!🦴
If U can, please :⁠,)
02:14 am

Kevin🍂
No problem, I'll be there by half two <3
02:15 am
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Ok, so now Streber felt slightly better than Kevin was going to come over, but he also felt like a burden to him because it was the second time that week... Oh well.

Kevin arrived around half 2, as promised, and let himself into the apartment (Streber gave him keys) and walked to Strebers room. "Hey? Streber?"

"Kev?" Streber replied, his voice wobbling slightly. Sure enough, Kevin walked in to the room to see Streber shaking on the edge of his bed with tears running down his face "Holy shit... Pretty bad one tonight, huh?' he asked, sitting down next to him.

Streber nodded, he didn't even have to explain the nightmare to Kevin anymore he had it so often.

Kevin handed Streber a hot water bottle and one of the plushies Streber owned... He may have been a grown man but who doesn't have an obsession with plushies???

Streber leaned his head on Kevin's shoulder and closed his eyes, sighing and trying his hardest not to cry "Sorry for making you come over..."

"What? No, it's fine, you actually got me out of work, so it's a win win." Kevin smiled reassuringly, then wrapped his arm around Streber. "You feel any better?"

"Kinda."

"Want me to stay or should I go?"

"... Whichever you prefer."

"I think I'd rather stay."

Streber smiled before eventually falling back asleep, and then Kevin fell asleep, still holding on to Streber.

(This sucked ass :/ anyway sorry if I made Streber seem like an uwu boy I swear he ain't like that/SRS)