bang bang into the room (❤️🔥)

Felt freaky gonna update this shit cause I have nothing better to do and I feel bad

(Fingering, vibrator, sex, edging, begging, language and cringe.)

Kevin got home from work, he was pretty tired but Streber was due to come over soon, meaning that he had to stay awake for atleast another hour or so. Atleast he could get freaky 😝😝

Anyway, Streber arrived about ten minutes later, Kevin had a plan.

Bang Streber asap until hes tired

Sleep

Wake up

Work

Genius plan, basically guaranteed to work because Streber was basically guaranteed to say yes anyway.

Streber arrived pretty much 10 minutes later, they started watching a movie, but it's not like Kevin was paying much attention anyway.

"Wanna do something fun?" Kevin asked Streber, wrapping his arm around Strebers waist.

"... Huh?" Streber looked at Kevin, looking confused.

"You know, do you wanna do something fun." Kevin shrugged nonchalantly bug he squeezed Strebers waist slightly tighter before trailing his hand down to Strebers hip.

Streber raised an eyebrow but shrugged, grabbing the back of Kevins neck and pulling him into a kiss.

Kevin grabbed onto Strebers hips and pulled him closer to him, pressing there bodies together, they both moaned a little and Streber pushed his tongue into Kevin's mouth.

They continued making out for another few minutes until they were both horny and Kevin pushed his hand into Strebers boxers, felt how wet he was and laughed a little, pushing his finger against Strebers entrance.

Streber whimpered softly, pulling his pants and boxers down a little and spreading his legs slightly to give Kevin easier access. "Are we really doing it on the sofa?..." Streber asked, shaking a little with anticipation.

"Would you prefer if we moved?" Kevin asked, pulling his finger away a little.

"Wait no I don't care put it back..." Streber whined, grabbing at Kevin's hand a little to try and push his finger back towards his pussy.

Kevin laughed a little, pushing his finger inside of Streber and listening to him moan, before pulling if back out again, then in again, out, in, out, you get it, slowly picking up speed.

"F-fuck... More..." Streber moaned, clasping his hand over his mouth and panting a little. Kevin pushed a second finger inside of Streber, making him moan louder.

Kevin continued fingering Streber, moving his fingers inside of him to try hit his sweet  spot everytime as he picked up speed.

"Mmfgh...~ I'm gonna cum-..." Streber moaned, shaking a little. Suddenly Kevin pulled his fingers away completely.

"I have an idea." He laughed a little, wiping his fingers on Strebers thigh and then pulling Streber up off the couch and onto Kevin's bed

Streber groaned a little, sort of annoyed that he didn't get to cum but whatever, he walked to Kevin's bedroom and laid down on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Uhh... You ok with toys?" Kevin asked, looking under his bed until he found an old shoebox full of random toys he owned

"Depends."

"Uhh... Vibrator?"

"Yeah they're fine, we can use them if you want."

Kevin grinned before pulling out a decent sized blue vibrator and pushing the box back under his bed, getting back into the bed and pushing Streber down into lying position.

Streber spread his legs and grabbed the vibrator, pushing it inside of himself. He still hadn't cum

Kevin turned the vibrator on relatively slow and started fucking Streber with it, going slow at first but slowly turning the speed of the vibrations up aswell as the speed of his hand.

"Ahh~ Fuck- More!~~" Streber moaned, shaking a little, his pussy was throbbing for more attention.

Kevin felt Strebers hole clenching around the vibrator, he could tell he was close, he started to slow down a little before pulling out completely.

"N-no put it back..." Streber whined, trying to pull Kevin closer again and spreading his legs more

"Calm down, it's part of my idea." Kevin shrugged, pulling his pants down and pushing his boner against Strebers entrance.

Streber blushed a little but moaned, feeling Kevin push his tip against his clit before entering him fully

Kevin whimpered a little, he wasn't bothered going slow, he started thrusting into Streber relatively fast and hard at first, picking up force and speed slowly.

"AHH!~ Fuck me harder!!~ Ngh- More~~" Streber moaned, wrapping his legs around Kevin's waist and pulling his cock basically fully inside if him.

"F-fuck..." Kevin moaned, grabbing onto Strebers hips and thrusting into him faster, he could feel himself getting closer to the edge

Streber moaned louder, panting and moaning uncontrollably, he could even talk anymore "Nfh~~ A-AHH~~ MMGH~~!!" He moaned, his pussy clenching around Kevin's cock.

Kevin pulled out, cumming onto Strebers stomach and making Streber cum aswell.

They both fell asleep, happily ever after 🗣️

They had socks on it wasn't gay/j

Also sorry for the late ass updates