Ch-2

[Aadhriti]

Standing outside of a cafè,waiting for my sister,Aaradhna,I thought what would the stranger would feel. It's been 2 weeks since that incident. Finally, she came. But, I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice her.

Aaradna:Oye...hello,where are you lost?

Aadhriti: Oh,no..I was just thinking about something.

Aaradhna:Ok,let's go inside.

I narrated the whole incident to her and she burst out laughing.

Aaradhna:Omg! I can't believe you escaped from there!

Aadhriti: Stop!aur kya karti mein? It was so embarrassing.

Aaradhna: Waise! How does your Mr.Handsome looks?

She winked then again started laughing.

Aadhriti:I haven't looked properly but that guy looked exactly like Darshan Raval.

Aaradhna:Wait wait!hold on!you said that incident happened at Rina aunty's building?

Aadhriti: yess!why??

Aaradhna:Hell!no; In Samarth Prashad (name of the building)?

Aadhriti:Umm yes!

Aaradhna:Arehh! That wasn't 'a guy who looked like Darshan', it was Darshan Raval himself.

She almost shouted

Aadhriti:Aaru, it's no time to joke around. I'm serious AF!

Aaradhna:I'm also serious! Why should I joke about this?

Aadhriti: Accha! Leave it. Hum konsa roz mil rhe hai? He is a celebrity, he won't even remember.

Aaradhna: Aadhri! Why are you so boring yaar? YOU MEET THE DARSHAN RAVAL?! Where's your excitement?

Aadhriti: I lost all my expectations,excitement and everything that day. Aaradhna, I'm just living in the sake of proving that I can complete my dreams without them🙂

Aaradhna:Maa and bhai miss you soo much that words cannot describe but..but what can we do infront of papa's ego?

Aadhriti: It's okay. I'm used to it now. It's been 4 years, papa will never forgive me ever again and why should he forgive me when I did nothing wrong!

Aaradhna: Aadhri,why don't you just go and apologize?

Aadhriti:Seriously? Why should I apologize? Just because I did something that was right?? Just because I confronted them with the truth? You know what leave it. Bye, I'm leaving

Saying that I left from there. At the end of the day, as always I'll always stay alone.

What were they talking about? What did Aadhriti did to her family?

Guysss please vote!it means so much to me!!