Ch-5

[Darshan]

The new backing vocalist is going to join today. Hope every thing goes well. Suddenly the calling bell rang.

Naushad bhai: It must be Ritwija and Aadhriti. I'll check.

When bhai opens the door, I saw Ritwija greeting Naushad Bhai and then entered and followed her a girl with big brown eyes and long brown hair.

Ritwija: she is Aadhriti my cousin. According to my point of view she is perfect for this job.

Ritwija said sitting beside Prakriti.

Naushad bhai : So Aadhriti? Any kind of work related to music before?

Aadhriti: not that much... but I work in the Bengali music industry before..

I don't know why Aditi looks very familiar to me. After talking a little more, Aadhriti signed the contract. And  then left.

Shyam: don't you think that ladki kuch jyada hi Chhoti hai? I mean, she is a law student. Do you think she will be able to manage all the work?

Avish: khairr.. bacchi kahan se Lagti Hai? She is 27. Jo bhi ho sundar to bohot hai.
(Avish murmured)

Darshan: Avish ..tu sudhrega nhi..

Shyam:sudhar jao haramiyon ..Be a like me.. biwi bacche ke bina kuch nazar nhi aata mujhe..

Naushad bhai:o bhaio..jara rukke! We aren't looking a girl for Darshan's marriage. Bacchi hai,student hai!

I blusher and all of them laughed

Darshan: but bhaii.. I also think the same..
Lijo cutted me off before I could finish talking.

Lijo: k ladki sundar hai?

Darshan: tumhe toh mai badhme dekhta hu! Areh I meant that she is a student kam kar payegi na ?

Naushad bhai : areh I'm experienced I know very well if a person is experienced or not at first I thought the same but I checked her vocal range and other things everything is so perfect

Darshan : chill I was just asking bhai..

Avish: accha what about the actress of the new  Music video.

Darshan : kya batau yr? Naushad bhai ki choice...

Shyam: nhi milta toh koi nhi.. apna lijo bhai hai na cast him

Naushad bhai: yaar that's not the problem. Problem is the only suitable actress we found is Heli. HELI DARUWALA. And u guys know .. darshan is not ready to work with her

Lijo bhai : mukhe ek pata hai.. I met her in club .. she is a model ..kya naam thaaa..oh ha Aaradhna..Aaradhna Jyoti..kaafi acchi actress hai

Please vote guysss.. it means a lottt