Ch-1

It was 7:53 a.m,the digital clock in the lift showed. It is definitely rare for the Darshan Raval waking up before 2:00 p.m . Though,I woke up this early for shoot
This lift sucks. It takes 5 minutes to reach the ground floor from the fifth floor. Reaching the third floor, suddenly the lift opened. A girl, aged between twenty to twenty-five with long brown hair and beautiful big eyes entered.
What in the 'BHULA DIYA' moment is this?😌
After few seconds or so, the electricity went out and the girl started panicking,as the lift was dark all of a sudden.
'Don't panic, ye aisa hi hai, power will be back soon' I stated.
'I..I am nyctophobic (fear of dark places)' she informed.
Right after she said this, she fainted. Not understanding what to do I ran my fingers through my hair and the electricity was back. We rushed to the hospital.

"What is she to you?" The lady in the information dest asked.
"Umm..f..friend" I stuttered.

"You can meet the doctor now" said the lady.
"As far as I can guess,she is suffering from some kind of trauma that caused her to be unconscious" said the doctor.
"Can I see her now?" I asked
"Yeah,sure" the doctor said
We entered the cabin,finding nobody there.
The docot called for the nurse.
"Where is Ms.Aadhriti?"asked the doctor.
"I don't know" said the nurse carelessly
"What do you mean? She was your responsibility." I said
We rushed to the main gate. Asking the guard,if he has seen any girl going and she said yes!

Next part soon...please vote guysss!!XOXO