Ch-3

[Darshan]

We all were practicing for the upcoming concert and suddenly Naushad bhai comes and takes me aside.

Naushad bhai: Everything was fine! Preparations are going well but at the last moment Ritwija is telling that she can't attend the concert as her father is sick.

Darshan: Oh shit! But can't we manage? Like, there were more people working with us before. Can we contact them?

Naushad bhai : Do you think I didn't? None of them are available.

Darshan: Wait, let me call her!

Few minutes later I called Ritwija

Darshan: hello Ritwi! Kaisi ho? How's uncle?

Ritwija: I'm fine. Papa's health is getting worse day by day. Doctor has suggested surgery... so I won't be able to attend the concert I'm really sorry.

Darshan:Ritwi, it's fine until you can arrange someone who can do this job well.

Ritwija: I definitely can!I'll drop her contact number ok?

Darshan: okay thanks byee!

   After finishing the conversation I went to Naushad bhai.

Darshan: Bhai! I called her, she told she can arrange someone.

Naushad bhai : that's great... let's hope that she will ne cooperative.

Darshan: yaa! I hope so.

Naushad bhai: Also, the main reason I wanted to talk to you is that we are thinkinh of casting Heli with you in the next music video.

Darshan: arehh.. bhai you know about everything.. still you're..ab kya bol sakta hu main pata toh hai na aapko..

Naushad bhai: Darshan..you know it's not only my decision..it's a combined decision of the board members.. still I'll try to manage.

Darshan : thanks bhai..please try to change it..

After that I returned to the practice..

Why he doesn't want to work with Heli? Did they had a fight? Or something else?

All of you just read the chapter 😤😤 please voteee.. it matters...😊💙