Ch-4

[Aadhriti]

I was working. Suddenly I got a phone call. The caller id says it's Rina aunty.

Aadhriti:Hi! Kaisi ho ap? How's Navin Uncle? Ritwija thik hai?

Rina aunty: Ha ha we all are fine. How are you? Hume toh bhul hi gayi tu.

Aadhriti: yeah! I'm fine too. Arehh no..it can never happen that Aadhriti will forget you guys. After all you all were beside me when nobody was. Accha wo sab choro..I'll come to visit uncle soon.

Rina aunty:ok!come soon..also Ritwija wants to talk to you..

Aadhriti:haa..pass the phoneee!

Ritwija: Aadhrii! How are you? I got your phone engaged so I called from maa's phone..

Aadhriti: I'm good? Tu bata? Ohh.. haa my batter died :(

Ritwija: I'm fine! Job ki baat ki thi na tune? I arranged it for you..can you cone to home today?

Aadhriti: yaa sure! Thanks in advance..

That evening while going to Ritwija's home, I saw one of Darshan Raval's billboards and whispered to myself.."Darshan... Raval..how awkward"
The taxi driver heard it and said..

Taxi driver: aap sunte ho kya unke gaane? Bohot mast insaan hai na? Kya batau ek se ek mast gaane...

Aadhriti: haa..mast toh hai..

I reached Ritwija's home and pressed the calling bell. Ritwija came and opened the door and hugged me

Ritwija:Aadhrii.. finally you are here..

Aadhriti: haa.. we met after almost 5 months

Ritwija: the thing I wanted to discuss about. You wanted a job right? I have found one with a handsome salary basically it's my replacement..

Aadhriti: you used to work as a backing vocalist right?

Ritwija: yeah I left it without any notice because i got a better offer and for papa's health so they told me that if I  arrange someone who can be my replacement it will be considerable.

Aadhriti:ok! I can do it but who is the artist?

Ritwija: Darshan Raval

The name echoed in my ears and I remembered the incident. I whispered to myself "how awkward it was"

Ritwija: did you say something?

Aadhriti: yes..no I mean yes I can join if you go with me tomorrow.

Ritwija: yaa..sureee

Ritwija calls someone and asks "should I come with her tomorrow? "
The man from the other side says "sure why not?"

Finallyyyy they will meet!!!💙💙💙

Please vote guys 😔