//011.🔥

CUTE GUILTY LITTLE TALKS

Little kiddie was doing the same thing if Jungkook was checking Vante's backdrop. The only thing that separated them, though, was that Little Do-Yun was asking him straight questions about himself.

"Are you single, Mr. V? Are you in a relationship? With his beautiful face capturing the attention of his expressive doe eyes, little Do-Yun asked him hopefully.

Vante quickly said, "I'm single, no boyfriend," and gave the child an uncomfortable smile.

Apart from his lack of experience with children, Vante also felt a little uneasy around Do-Yun because he was the son of the guy he killed.

He was too kind and friendly. Unaware that he was the reason Do-Yun lost his eomma at an early age, he was behaving quite amiably with Vante. Taehyung was therefore compelled to feel bad for killing his father.

Since he was already accustomed to killing people, he wasn't expected to experience guilt. However, the little boy's gentle disposition was having an impact on him, making him regret what he had done. The little guy was really cheerful, kind, and courteous.

When Little Do-Yun found out that Vante was single, his mood improved. He might wind up being his father's boyfriend.

"Mr. V! Mr. V! May I ask you further inquiries?" Little Do-Yun approached him, clutching his with his tiny hands.

Vante was only able to nod in agreement, drawn in by Do-Yun's endearing personality.

"Sure, just ask me."

Do-Yun gave him a big smile and asked him another inquiry.

How do you like a guy, Mr. V? Which man would you describe as ideal?"

Vante: "..."

That question took him by surprise. He was at a loss for words to respond to his question. It never occurred to him that he might like a guy. He did not envision himself living with a guy in the future. He never went on dates or had romantic relationships with any men! He would never have done such a little thing.

Given his lack of experience in the dating and love worlds, he would undoubtedly find it difficult to subdue the Devil and win his affection.

"Mister V? Would you mind sharing it with me? I swear I won't ever divulge. We just keep this between ourselves as a secret." Vante was soothed by Little Do-Yun, who believed that Vante was simply ashamed to reveal his man with him.

Vante let out a sigh. This young child had a special method of getting him to talk.

"I enjoy a person who is attractive and skilled in combat. Someone who is capable of beating me one-on-one in combat!" He just blurted out the first thing that occurred to him.

Do-Yun's little eyes were beaming with joy. Does that imply that my father has a chance? Indeed!

"Mr. V, what do you think about my father?"

"Cough! Cough!" When Vante heard Do-Yun ask him that obvious yet harmless inquiry, he choked on his spit.

They had no idea that someone else had heard what Little Do-Yun had said. That inquiry caused Jungkook to stop just as he was about to open the door with his fingertips on the doorknob.

He wasn't sure if he should interrupt the two or just keep listening to what they were saying. He had just gotten through to Yoongi when he made the decision to approach Vante. After hearing Yoongi's story, he was left wondering about the man even more.

He gave Yoongi the command to look into it more. He was investigating the idea that Vante could have had a twin sibling. Alternatively, in an attempt to boost his already burgeoning career, his agency recruited a person who perfectly resembled him to stage his death.

"You can tell me the truth, Mr. V. You can rely on me. I'll never divulge to Dad." Beyond the door, Little Do-Yun's voice could be heard once more.

Jungkook only waited for Vante's answer outside the door. Unaware of it, he started to wonder what Vante would say about him.

"Your Dad..." Vante began, then halted in the middle. He responded without hesitation, "He is a devil."

"Huh?" Do-Yun blinked many times, attempting to take in what Vante had just stated.

Vante saw the cute child's puzzled expression and instantly opened his mouth.

"I mean, your Dad is devilishly handsome." He quickly corrected himself after recognizing his error. Do-Yun's assurance that he could be honest with him made him go crazy, and he had always considered Jeon Jungkook to be the Devil.

Little Do-Yun's crunchy laugh, meanwhile, echoed around the space. A time back, he sensed that Vante's response was serious.

"Mr. V, are you afraid of my Dad?" When he had finished laughing, Do-Yun asked him again.

"Obviously not! He doesn't scare me. To whom should he show fear? If you want, I can even beat him into pulp."

This time, Vante was unwilling to concede the fight. Once he regained his body, he was sure he would be able to exact his retribution. He was carrying out this assignment in memory of his departed allies.

Do-Yun gave another quiet chuckle. He was aware of it! Vante did not feel fear from his dad. That was his desire. At last he had found the appropriate man to handle his father's violent temper and intimidating manner.

A little while later, the door was forced open and a stern-looking man wearing a half-open white shirt came into the room. Thus, you don't fear me. That is rather daring of you to say. Do-Yun and Vante turned to see it was a deep, chilly voice.

Vante turned to face Jungkook, and the latter's piercing gaze seemed to reach right into his soul. Creatures peered in at the corner of his blue eyes, amused and watching him with a shocked attention.

Oh no! For what length of time has he been outside? To what extent did he hear? Feeling his scrutinizing eyes on him, Vante swore silently to himself.

_____

Happy Reading