//026.🔥

INTERPOLATION

Dejavu?

This had already occurred in Jungkook's room when he harshly pulled him. Vante landed once more on top of his body. He was tightly gripping his wrist, and his other hand was now on the back of his waist.

Vante wiggled his right wrist, prompting Jungkook to release it. He then pressed his free hand against the bed, attempting to stand up. But he was stopped when Jungkook made another movement.

Vante's body stiffened when he suddenly wrapped his body using two hands, hugging him. It seemed like he didn't have a plan of letting him go.

"Please stay... Don't leave me," Jungkook murmured in his ears. He sounded so sad and desperate, which made Vante stop struggling against his embrace.

'Damn! What kind of trouble did I put myself into? Is Jungkook dreaming or hallucinating?' Vante could feel Jungkook's hot temperature. His body was burning up with fever.

Vante's body started to burst into sweat. He also felt awkward with their current position but he couldn't move. Jungkook was holding him so tight, afraid that he would disappear once he let go.

'He is so strong for a sick person like him,' he lamented to himself. 'I think he mistook me for someone else, otherwise, he would have kicked me out of here already. I should get up and leave before he sobers up.'

Vante tried to struggle against his embrace and get off the bed but Jungkook would not allow him to escape and leave.

"Ji-Hoon... Stop fighting me," Jungkook mumbled in his half-conscious state. The way he pronounced his name was filled with longing.

Before Vante could react, Jungkook flipped him over, changing their positions. Vante was now under him. The devil was trapping him between his body and the bed.

Vante gulped hard as he could smell his intoxicating male scent. 'Fuck! I'm in trouble.' His heart started to race once again.

Badum! Badum! Badum!

'For goodness's sake, Jungkook! Release me now. Don't force me to hurt you again.' Vante pressed his hands against his sturdy chest, pushing him away from his body.

But Jungkook caught his arms, pinning them over his head. Her legs were locked against his. Vante's eyes widened in surprise. How could he be strong in this current state?

"Jungkook, Wake Up! It's me, Vante. Release me now," Vante tried to talk to him. "I'm not Ji-Hoon!"

Mentioning Ji-Hoon's name the second time around was a wrong move. This time, Jungkook became more aggressive. He lowered his head as he tried to claim Vante's lips. But he turned his head to the other side to avoid his lips. His mouth ended up touching his face.

But Jungkook didn't stop. He began kissing his face, his lips nibbling on his jawline, and trailing kisses down his neck. Vante felt like his body was electrocuted, the unfamiliar sensation spreading throughout his nerves.

All he could do was curse inwardly while his lungs tried to catch up with his heavy breathing, his heart thumping so hard against his chest.

This intimate body contact between them and the way Jungkook was kissing him gave him an unfamiliar feeling-an overwhelming pleasure he had never experienced before.

Jungkook grabbed the opportunity while Vante was distracted. He began sucking his flesh on the sensitive part of his neck and his free hand cupped his left breast, kneading his soft chest through his shirt.

His fingers reflexively clenched the bed sheet as he felt the rush of heated pleasure running from his tummy down to his dick in between his legs. A surprised moan escaped his mouth.

He didn't know where he should focus his attention. His hot palm was expertly playing with his breast while he continued giving him love bites on his neck.

Jungkook was so harsh and aggressive, as if he was pouring all his emotions and longings into this action.

Instead of stopping him, Vante was being carried away by his burning passion. His mind knew he should stop this but his body was telling him otherwise. He was drowning in this flaming desire. He didn't know how he would save himself.

As Jungkook continued to stimulate his body with his touches and kisses, Vante started to crave for more. This was the first time someone touched him intimately and more passionately.

'Damn it! I'm not Ji-Hoon!' Vante screamed in his mind, gritting his teeth as he tried to suppress another moan from escaping his mouth.

TEAR!

A tearing sound of fabric reverberated inside the room as Jungkook yanked his shirt down along with his breifs to expose his upper body to him. He wanted to touch his warm flesh with his bare hands.

Before Vante could learn what he was planning to do, he just felt his warm mouth kissing and sucking his nipple while his forefinger and thumb began twisting his other nipple.

'Nooo!' His mind screamed in objection but his body was enjoying every bit of this moment.

Vante gasped, his lips forming an 'O' shape while rolling his eyes in pleasure. This was too much for his first time. The funny thing was that he had no control over her body, as if Jungkook was the one possessing his body, making him surrender to him.

Instead of pushing his head away from his body, Vante even pulled his face, pressing the back of his head towards his chest.

'What the hell am I doing? I have to stop this craziness!' Vante scolded himself, his eyes amusingly observing how Jungkook was sucking and lapping his breast with his playful tongue and mouth.

Vante and Jungkook were so lost in their own world when he suddenly heard a commotion outside. Vante felt like a bucket of cold water was splashed on his whole being when he heard Eun-ha's angry voice.

"What is the meaning of this? How could they sleep when they were supposed to guard this room and watch over their master?!! Wake them up, now!"

'Uh-oh! The Wizard is here!' Vante glanced at the closed door.