//024.🔥

FIVE WISHES

"What happened to Jungkook?" Taehyung inquired of Butler Sunghyon as they traveled through the long halls leading to the guest room. Two guards were escorting them.

"According to Dr. Eun-Hi, Master has a severe allergic reaction to peanuts that causes anaphylaxis." It is a potentially fatal allergic reaction that can develop within seconds or minutes after being exposed to an allergen.

"Fortunately, Yoongi shot him straight away with epinephrine, and he was taken to this medical center. If not handled immediately, it might be deadly for our master."

Taehyung nodded his head. 'Hmm, I now know one of his vulnerabilities. I could easily kill him by allowing him to eat peanuts. He thought to himself, his lips twisting into a contented smile.

"Do you believe me, Butler Sunghyon?" Or do you believe Chef Seong's statements? Taehyung confronted him. He wanted to know whether Butler Sunghyon was on his side or not.

Butler Sunghyon paused for a minute. "Mr. V, I want to believe you. But I still can't believe Chef Seong would do anything to hurt our master. He knew about Master's allergy. Was it worth risking our master's life to get you in trouble? "Is he that stupid?"

"Hmm. I think he is very ignorant and overly self-centered. Perhaps he is serving someone other than your lord, which is why he believes he cannot be responsible for the occurrence. "He has the guts to lie." Taehyung scoffed. He had observed Chef Seong and Eun-Hi's exchange of eyes a while ago.

"What do you mean, Mr. V?" Butler Sunghyon inquired curiously.

"Never mind, Butler Sunghyon," he said, too sluggish to expound on his point.

"Mr. V, are you not afraid that Master Jungkook will believe Chef Seong instead of you?" You should have admitted that you forgot it as an honest error. Besides, you do not have witnesses." Butler Sunghyon expressed concern about Taehyung.

"Hmm, I thought your master was wise and intelligent. I'll be upset if he's readily duped by this type of ploy." Taehyung stated it meaningfully. "Let's see how he will deal with this."

"By the way, your master may be thoughtless at times. "How could he eat food without knowing if it contained peanuts or not?"

Butler Sunghyon grinned nervously and added, "Honestly, I'm curious why the Master didn't even examine the meal. I expected him to miss his dinner again and neglect your lunchbox."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow and pursed his lips. "Butler, Sunghyon?" So you anticipated Jungkook to disregard my lunchbox, yet you still recommended it to me. "How could you?" He crushed his face.

Butler Sunghyon gave out a quiet giggle and made a peace sign. "Are you not curious what made him eat the one you prepared for him?" Butler Sunghyon pushed her shoulder and gave him a mocking glance.

Taehyung was taken aback for a while, wondering why Jungkook ate the lunch he prepared for him. "Does this mean he accepted my apology?"

"Butler Sunghyon, why do you think so?" he said eagerly.

Butler Sunghyon simply shrugged his shoulders and responded, "Why don't you ask our master himself once he wakes up?"

Taehyung just rolled his eyes upward. Butler Sunghyon appeared to love the circumstances.

Jungkook ate the meal because of the letter Taehyung left on the lunchbox. Taehyung penned two simple words.

I apologize.

It reminded him of himself. Jungkook would always give Chang Min-Ho food with a simple message like this when he tried to apologize and comfort him after their disagreements.

As a result, he let his guard down and did not inspect the meal. Furthermore, the meal was superb, which astonished Jungkook. He never anticipated the man being able to cook.

He would have practically completed them if it hadn't been for his sudden dizziness and nausea. He rose up to grab some water when he abruptly passed out. He was immediately transported to a medical institution.

He quickly recovered consciousness and ordered Yoongi to bring Taehyung in for interrogation. However, due to his weak physique and medicine, Jungkook fell asleep. Eun-Hi instructed them not to disturb Jungkook and instead let him sleep.

He believed he could do anything he wanted and punish the one guilty for the tragedy. However, he made an error in his calculations. Taehyung was quite close to his nephew!

Taehyung and Butler Sunghyon had just arrived at the guest room, where he would be locked up for the time being, when he asked him another inquiry.

"Do you know where Jungkook is being treated right now?" Taehyung intended to see Jungkook and assess his present state without the knowledge of Yoongi and Eun-Hi. He recently realized that Eun-Hi was in charge of this institution.

'I need to talk to him alone. I don't want his subordinates to influence his choice,' Taehyung reasoned to himself. 'I might as well visit my own body.' He knew his body was housed somewhere in this institution.

"This is the right wing." I believe Master Jungkook is resting in his main chamber, which is located on the building's left wing. Butler Sunghyon murmured, "You can see the only golden entrance door." This was essential information for him.

Taehyung's lips trembled, attempting to grin. He couldn't believe Butler Sunghyon was casually passing him information about their master. What if he actually hated their big boss and was attempting to murder him? How could Butler Sunghyon reveal his whereabouts to him?

"Butler Sunghyon, why did you answer me so easily? Are you not concerned that I may injure your master again?"

Butler Sunghyon just gave another chuckle. "Mr. V., A large number of security cameras are positioned around. Aside from that, the entire facility, including the master's chamber, is closely secured. And I don't suppose you can go since you'll be locked up in the guest room."

Taehyung grinned when he heard that. "Do you want to make a bet with me, Butler Sunghyon?"

Butler Sunghyon gazed at him, amused. Is he serious?

"What kind of bet, Mr. V?"

"That I can visit your master without being caught by the cameras and guards," Taehyung firmly challenged Butler Sunghyon.

"Hmm. Okay, Mr. V. This is a bargain. If you can make it, I will fulfill three of your requests."

"Only three?" he complained.

"Okay. "Make it five, then!" Butler Sunghyon scraped his face.

"Deal!" Taehyung winked at Butler Sunghyon and smiled widely.

_____

Happy Reading