The birth of the princesses

One day , a happy announcement spread like wildfire throughout the kingdoms , announcing that all five queens were pregnant . In fact , as goddesses , Queen Motherland Asia , Queen Afrikka , Queen Oceania , Queen Europe and Queen America had the ability to impregnate themselves without the help of a male partner , and that five little heiresses would soon be born . All the deities of Olumpos were overjoyed and couldn't wait for the birth of the five princesses . One day , the angel Skyla picked flowers in a garden . Another angel , Lauviah , arrived and shouted .

Lauviah : Here they are ! Here they are ! They're born !

Skyla and everyone rushed to the maternity pavilion where the queens would give birth . Even Osten , Westen , Suden , Liouli , Cassiopeia , Andromeda , Cepheus and Berenices made their way there . The closer they got , more they heard the babies crying . The residents of the kingdoms rejoiced at these long-awaited births . Later , when the queens finally emerged from the pavilion with their newborn daughters in their arms , the other gods were thrilled to meet the princesses .

Skyla : How wonderful they are...

The little girls were all beautiful and looked exactly like their mother . These five babies will one day be known as the Thea Sisters , Colette Mirabeau , Pamela Tangu , Nicky Adrianson , Paulina Reinoso Bernaldez and Violet Yang . A raven flew overhead to see the newborns . The black bird flew away to the north , where his sender awaited his return . When he arrived at his owner's , Norden , the only one who hadn't come . He told him the happy news . Norden smiled .

Norden : So that's it...they're finally born...What a joy to hear that .