A jealous goddess

As a result of these painful memories , Tanya , Dina , the Vanilla Girls and Cardinal Elementals immediately detached their Stone Sacred from the rainbow ray of the Prism Memory . They now remember this terrible event . Alicia , Zoe , Dina and Shen began to scream and cry uncontrollably .

Shen/Dina/Zoe/Alicia : *crying* NOO!!!

Tanya , Vanilla , Vic and Craig shook with shock until their eyes filled with tears , while Roni and Connie seemed to be the only ones to keep a cool head , but deep down , they too were traumatized . The Thea Sisters have also removed their Stone Sacred from the crystal . Colette stared at her celestial mother .

Colette : Mother...? How...?

The queens also looked sad and desolate . They bowed their heads .

Europe : We're very sorry... We know it was unfair . But it was necessary...

Oceania : Now you know how useful your superpowers are , and how dangerous they can be if misused .

Tanya wiped her eyes .

Tanya : *sniff* Yes...

Asia : Let's stop here for the moment . Time to calm down .

Queen Motherland Asia's right , mouselets and ratlets need a break to have time to recover from the trauma . Once they've calmed down , they're ready to go again . The Prism Memory transfers the remaining memories back . This was some time after the destruction of Phaeton . Life resumed and the five princesses quickly grew up and showed their personalities . And their personalities hadn't changed from what the Thea Sisters have today . Princess Europe was an enterprising little girl , but always seemed ready to give love . Princess Asia is rather studious , shy and likes to sleep . She sometimes sleeps anywhere . Oceania was very friendly and always full of energy . She loved going out and hated being in the palace . The Polynesian goddesses who looked after her never managed to calm her down . Little America was a little clumsy and shy . But because of her young age and her title of princess , she was always brought back to her mother . Afrikka had inherited her mother's impulsive , pacifist personality . When she sees two adults quarrelling , she puts herself between them to silence them and restore order , so she can fight when necessary . Her strength and warrior streak attract the attention of deities who specialize in combat and think they'd like to train her when she's old enough to wear armor and carry a weapon . Like the queens of the kingdom Europe , America , Asia , Afrikka and Oceania , the five princesses were very close and loved to spend time together and play .

Oceania : He ! He ! He !

Europe : Hey, wait for me ! Ha ! Ha!

Liouli , Skyla , Berenices , Cepheus , Cassiopeia , Norden , Westen , Osten or Suden have often been ordered to watch over them when one of them strays too far and they don't cause trouble . As time goes by , the five princesses grow into beautiful young women . When they enter a room , those present can't help but be captivated by their beauty , and this makes Queen Motherland Asia , Afrikka , Europe , America and Oceania very proud . With everyone hovering around the heiresses , one goddess perceived them as a dangerous threat...Hera ! At the time , Hera was the wife of King Zeus and a friend of the queens . Before the birth of Princess Oceania , Princess Asia , Princess America , Princess Europe and Princess Afrikka , she and her friends had received a great deal of attention and admiration from the inhabitants of the kingdoms , but since they were born , everyone had turned their attention to them . This made Hera enraged and very jealous . She secretly admits that Europe and the other four are beautiful...too beautiful for her taste . Worse still , her husband had fallen in love with them , which gnawed at her even more . Her hatred doesn't stop there .