Tensions

Hera was in a large room next to Zeus with Jesus , Ra , Tawhiri , Virachoca , America , Europe , Afrikka , Oceania and Asia . In fact , the rulers were meeting because they were planning to create another planet to be populated by rodents . They all agreed , but Hera disagreed and openly and loudly criticized the project .

Hera : Are you kidding !? What's the point of creating life again ? I don't know what's going on in your head , but I don't agree !

Zeus : Come on , darling-

Hera : No ! I won't be calm until you forget this idea ! I'm sure these beasts will commit even more heinous crimes than their predecessors !

At this point , the queen left the meeting in a rage . When the news of Earth's creation was announced , many approved of the project , but there were those who refused to accept and rebelled . The project began anyway , the kings and queens creating the planet Earth in just seven days , this time the Rodent was created from the planet's soil , breath...and a Stone Sacred like a second heart so that one day the individual could heal themself , heal others and maybe even...transform . The gods were amazed by this new life , but a few were even more fascinated by this blue planet than the others : the five princesses . Ever since they saw Earth for the first time , it's almost impossible to take your eyes off it and think about anything else . So much so , in fact , that they themselves went to take a closer look , even closer . They weren't the only ones , Liouli , Norden , Osten , Suden , Westen , Skyla , Berenices , Andromeda , Cassiopeia and Cepheus shared the same wonder . No doubt about it , Earth is more beautiful than the Phaeton . As for Hera , she didn't have the same vision at all ; on the contrary , she was disgusted and contemptuous of Earth . Earthlings , in particular , are hideous beings in the eyes of the Queen . The archangel Lucifer , considered the most handsome and wisest of the angels , Loki , Seth and a few others who were against the creation of the Earth are of the same opinion . Their hatreds were so great that they slowly became evil , creating tensions between those who were for and those who were against . So two camps were born : the good gods and the evil gods . The bad deities began to show themselves even more wicked and no longer hesitated to attack those who had always been close to the royals , while others created disorder .