Chapter 1

Naomi sat patiently in the police station, waiting for the bastards to finally talk to her. When the scruffy old man with a serious look on his face walked in she grew impatient.

"You know this is now the 5th family that has gotten rid of you," the man said sternly to the unbothered girl, "starting fights, alcohol and drug use, stealing, vandalism..." the man continued to drone on never mentioning her worst crime.

"I get it." Naomi said with a tight lipped smile, "can you shut the fuck up now." She didn't care if she was speaking to a cop she just wanted to leave.

"You know you're really lucky, 17 is a hard age to be in foster homes, hardly anyone takes teenagers. Especially ones like you."

She stared him dead in the eyes, "if you just let me emancipate like I have been wanting to for years we wouldn't have this problem."

"With your track record..." the cop droned off, "there would be no way, you wouldn't be trusted." Naomi sent a hard glare as she tried to control her anger. "You're in luck, your father has finally wanted to take custody, we came in contact with him..."

"You asked him?" Naomi interrupted furiously, "why would you think I would ever want to see that prick?" The cop grew silent as she continued. "You have no right to decide my life for me. I don't want to be anywhere near that man."

"Unfortunately for you Miss Rhyder," he said growing nervous under her dark gaze, "we have already allowed him permanent guardianship, you will be going there."

Naomi furiously stood up controlling her anger. So she left thinking of all the ways she could bleed the innocent cop dry. She picked at her nails and retrieved all her belongings, realising she had to meet her father for the first time.

The only thing that Naomi Rhyder was grateful for is that she hadn't been arrested, yet.

————-

Naomi drove to the small town of Woodsboro a lit joint in one hand and the steering wheel in the other. Music blasted through the car and out the windows as she prepared to meet her father. She knew she couldn't do it without being high and drunk as fuck. She didn't even know his name yet. She took a puff of her addiction blowing it out the open window.

Naomi came to a stop at a local bar and climbed out really needing a drink. She opened the door to be met with a room full of men and honestly she couldn't give a shit especially as all eyes turned to her.

Naomi Rhyder was easily considered an attractive person; she had large hips with a decent waist and beautiful natural hair. Though no one was perfect, she didn't particularly like her weight or the scars she had. She didn't feel insecure or anything, she liked the way she looked but she also didn't want to be fake like the people on TV.

A man was behind the bar, he wore a single ring on his finger paired with old scuffed shoes and dirty clothes. Naomi smiled flirtatiously at him, she could always get whatever she wanted. "Are you going to pour me a drink?"

The man stuttered, realising the beautiful girl had been talking to him. He had never seen someone so youthful and beautiful take notice in him. "What would you like, babe?"

Naomi cringed terribly at the nickname, what was he some American jock from a teenage movie? Talk about stereotyping. "Whatever is strongest," she said, simply wanting him to just get it now.

The man pulled out a bottle of Spirytus Vodka. He poured one single shot out for her, completely forgetting about ID. She smirked at his easy manipulation. He then cleared his throat, clearly nervous to ask her something. "I was wondering if..." he dragged shyly, "you would maybe like to go to mine and we can have a drink there? Maybe have some more fun?"

What the fuck did this guy think? He's like 50 years old, though Naomi could finally release some of her pent up anger onto this disgusting man. She smirked at him, "give me your address, I'll drive there." He wrote it on a small napkin as he winked at her.

Naomi tried not to throw up at the action, instead she leant over the bar taking two bottles of her drink and the napkin. She left without another word to the man and climbed back into her cherry red car. She looked at the small address that was written and smiled realising she had already passed the street before. She drove blasting her rap music down the street and drinking straight from the bottle.

She stepped out of the car collecting all her belongings including a small ruby that she placed into her pocket. It matched her mothers necklace that she now wore and she smiled at the thought. Walking up the steps of the building she saw how destroyed it was. His home was mouldy and ripped, clearly he could hardly afford to get anything repaired. She didn't understand why they didn't steal like she did, it makes life much easier. She walked towards the front door and didn't bother knocking.

The spirit of the house had rescued itself by sleeping in the walls, by retreating into the welcoming wood away from the dust. So though the floors were bare and the paint was in need of loving care, though the furniture lay still without the warmth of its family, it stood all the same, strong beneath the flakes and dirt of years. It was clear this house didn't harbour any family, in fact it looked like no one lived there at all. It made everything so much easier. Naomi sighed walking in further in a search to find the man from earlier. She walked up the creaky stairs and into the first bedroom she saw where he sat waiting on the bed.

She sat down next to him with an unbothered look on her face though it changed to a scowl when he spoke. "I want you to take your clothes off."

Naomi had never listened to the word of men and she definitely wouldn't start now with this old pedo. "What makes you think you're in control?" She smirked as he stuttered at her hypnotising words. Yes Naomi loved to have sex but she wasn't desperate, she wasn't going to just fuck some random old man? Especially if she doesn't know about their personal hygiene. "Why don't you take this off," she started playing with the bottom of the man shirt, "while I get my surprise outfit on for you, hmmm?"

The old barman nodded quickly climbing onto the bed while she walked into the bathroom. He was outside waiting for her to please him though she was only there to please herself. With a locked door she took her gun and loaded it before tucking it back into her pockets. She smiled lightly as she opened the door before her expression changed to one of disgust. He laid in only boxers spread over his bed. Honestly she was sick of this man already. She just wanted to kill him already.

In one movement she shot him in the balls and when he cried out she had no mercy. "Oh, did you mean a different type of fun? I don't know what you expect from me?" Naomi frantically exclaimed, "especially considering I'm a fucking minor."

"I didn't, I didn't know ," he said, "I would have never-"

"I love when they beg," Naomi said.

A bullet was lodged directly into his skull. His blood splattered over the while behind him and the world grew silent as she took yet another soul. The only sound heard was Naomi Rhyders laughing as she slowly turned even more psychotic.