Chapter 5

Billy sat with Stu watching the new girl Baomi through her bedroom window. Billy understood how Stu liked her. She was cool and super hot and there was something different about her. Billy could always spot these people and just like he spotted Stu he spotted Naomi.

Naomi walked in after a tiring first day, she hated being around so many people. She felt uncomfortable in the Prescott home but she knew she didn't really care what Sidney thought or her supposed to be father. Naomi's tight restricting clothes were making it extremely difficult to breathe. And she was desperate to relax. In one movement Naomi was able to completely remove her shirt and sat laid on her bed with a green laced bra covering her.

"Should we leave?" Stu asked, looking into Billy's eyes.

He held a dark look that Stu noticed instantly. Billy was staring directly at the girl, especially at her bra that left little to the imagination. Billy could only think about ripping it off her body, maybe keeping it as a souvenir.

The young girl rolled to the side before pulling out a bottle of liquor that she could quietly sip on. While doing so she noticed two certain boys watching her. Naomi wondered how long they were planning to watch her for and for what possible reason. She smirked at the thought of them seeing her in merely a bra and skirt. Though her mind filled with interest and she was amused that they would prefer to stalk her then to just talk.

Stu guiltily smirked as he watched Naomi pull at her bra straps and arch her back as she fanned herself. Her mouth was slightly ajar and her mascara was smudged from her long day. She was still beautiful.

Billy watched with venom like eyes as the girl tugged her skirt down before laying on her stomach. Her figure was completely on display and both boys couldn't help their minds as they were filled with sexual thoughts.

"Call her," Billy said darkly.

"What," Stu asked with wide excited eyes.

Instead Billy snatched Stus' phone dialling the Prescott house number as he turned the voice modulator on. The two watched as the phone in the girls room rang and she picked it up with no hesitation.

"How can I help you?" Naomi asked the boys over the phone. She was mildly shocked from the gruff sound of the modulated voice.

"Hello Naomi."

Naomi mocked fear and shock as she spoke into the receiver, "how do you know my name? Who is this?"

"I could ask you the same question sweetheart."

"Don't call me that, I don't know you," Naomi said, "why did you call me?"

"Oh but I know everything about you."

"No you don't," Naomi said with a fearful voice though she was only amused.

"Really? Living a life in foster care must be difficult."

"That's all you know?" Naomi laughed in his face, she didn't have to imagine his reaction, "that's something almost everyone knows about me."

"How about your mother?"

Naomi was truly curious whether the two boys actually knew the truth of the situation. "What about it?"

"Such a young age to deal with such trauma, a heart attack was it? Your father wasn't even there. You have never even met him have you."

With a smirk she spoke over the phone, "If you actually knew anything about me Mr Stalker, you would know that your little girlfriend is actually my biological sister." From the silence on the other end she knew both were shocked, never had anyone known who was talking to them. "So yes I have met my father. If you want to actually see me outside of school feel free to talk to me like a normal person. My window is always open."

Billy and Stu looked at each other with wide eyes and questioning minds. How did one mere girl notice that much? They were hidden well and their voices covered there would have been barely any way to go see the two but somehow Naomi Rhyder could. Or was it truly Prescott? Either way the two were left with the girl smiling wildly at the front of her window, her body still on display to the two.

Though they couldn't stare for long as she shut the curtain shut after a mocking wave.