Prologue

BELLA EVERHART

I am finally going to start my senior year of high school!!!! So to celebrate i am currently getting ready to meet my friends for lunch . I decided on wearing my favourite black skirt paired with black long boots and a black crop top with a black coat. It wasn't exactly cold since it was September and winter had not started yet, i just wore the coat because it looked gorgeous with the outfit i had picked.

(Bella's outfit)

(Bella's outfit)

I was admiring my outfit in the mirror when my phone started ringing. I picked it up and heard the voice of a furious Jane " where are you we have been waiting for 30 minutes"
" I thought you were used to me being late, i will be there by 3:30" i replied since it was 3:05 right now, I should be able to make it by then " how can you be late every single time" said Sophie who had probably snatched the phone from Jane "I promise I will be there in 10 minutes" with that i cut the call and ran out of the house saying a quick goodbye to my parents and mentally cursing myself for always being late although i did not mind being late being early was overrated anyway. I preferred to walk but decided against it and took my car since i was already late and Jane would be even more furious if i did not reach the restaurant in the next 10 minutes.

________________

"Heyyyyy" i sang as i met all my friends and was surprised to see Valentino(Bella's boyfriend) there as well since he said he was busy today and could not make it. I Sat next to him while Jane sat on my right, Sophie , Archie and Hailey sat in front of us across the table. Everyone started talking but for some reason i did not feel like talking anymore i felt like someone was staring at me , I looked around and saw nobody but i was so sure i felt someone looking at me so i looked around the room again and saw Alex Williams the bad boy of the school, i had heard so many rumours about him although i did not believe most of them since they were absurd. Some people said he was a part of the mafia some said he had slept with all the girls in our school. But the question was why was he staring holes into the back of my head?
i glared back at him but to my surprise he did not look away but his stare intensified. I looked away trying to focus on the conversation at hand, i was not surprised when i heard Jane talking about Grayson again.

I looked at Valentino who was already looking my way. We smiled at each other and I realised how much I liked that smile . I asked him why he did not tell me he would be here he replied by just saying "surprise" . My gaze fell to his lips and as if reading my mind he kissed me but it was interrupted by Archie and hailey screaming in union "ewww no pda while eating" which was followed by them fake gagging . Me and Valentino shrugged in response while Jane and Sophie just laughed. But even with all the chaos i did not fail to notice that i did not have butterflies fluttering in my stomach even after the kiss , it was sweet gesture and i knew i liked Valentino but suddenly a thought came to my mind i ignored it before i started overthinking. As if sensing my change in demeanour Sophie changed the topic buy asking "Are you guys ready for the senior year of high school"
"yessss" all of us said with a lot of enthusiasm. The waitress came to take our order but got distracted by Archie's flirting " do you have to flirt with every girl you see" I said after she was out of earshot. He just shrugged in response.
I could still feel a pair of eyes on me but i chose to ignore them.

Rest of the day went by quickly after eating we went to the mall even though Valentino was against the idea , we managed to convince him. I went home earlier than everyone else to pack my bag and pick my outfit for the first day of senior year because if i was late for school on the first day Jane would give me a whole lecture about time management and how i am never on time. It took me 20 minutes to put together the perfect outfit but it was worth it . I chose to wear black leather pants with a white crop top and an off white jacket. I also picked out my favourite white sneakers to match the outfit.

 I also picked out my favourite white sneakers to match the outfit

(Bella's outfit minus the purse)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~