Chapter 2

ALEX WILLIAMS

I woke up in a really good mood today, i remember falling asleep thinking about my brief interaction with Bella. I had expected her to blush or giggle at my comment like most of the girls around me did, but for some reason she was unfazed.

I ate breakfast and left early for school, I did not have anything in particular to do at school but I left early anyway. I reached school and met Chris my best friend. "Hey" i said as i approached him
He gave me a slight nod . "You are early" he said. I just shrugged in response. We walked inside school and met the rest of our friends.

The first class started soon, it was maths i was tempted to skip it but decided against it, since, it was the first class of the day and the first maths class of the semester . I went into class and started walking towards my usual seat at the back of the class but to my surprise someone was already sitting there, nobody ever dared to sit not my seat they knew I liked sitting in the back corner. I could not see who it was since her head was turned towards the other side. I walked over and stood in front of the table and her attention shifted towards me.

It was Bella, she looked at me with a curious expression. She was wearing the same jacket from yesterday although the rest of the outfit was different, she must really like that jacket, but why am I noticing that. I must have been lost in my thoughts for a long time because the next thing she said surprised me "like what you see" she said raising an eyebrow quoting my line from yesterday. "you are in my seat" i said ignoring her comment "I don't see your name written on it" she protested. Before i could reply the teacher walked in, so I had to take the seat next to her. I was going to get back at her for stealing my seat.
So for the rest of the class I decided to annoy her. 

I started by drumming on the desk which earned me a glare not just for her but everyone sitting around me. Then i started throwing bits of paper at her. She looked annoyed and mouthed "what are you doing" "you stole my seat" I replied nonchalantly. Bella , Alex stop talking said the teacher "we weren't talking" replied Bella "now you are arguing with me" the teacher said with anger
"I wasn't-  "detention"she said interrupting Bella
"Both of you" she snapped looking directly at us. The rest of the class was boring, I almost fellasleep and that was the first class of the day, i don't know how I am going to get through the rest of the day. I did not see Bella for the rest of the day so I figured we don't have any other classes together. The day was almost over but I still had to go to detention. The teacher whose class we were supposed to be in was never there but he randomly came in to check if all the students were there which meant I could not skip it without him noticing.

I walked into the classroom but to my surprise it was empty. I took a seat and waited for the teacher to arrive . After a while the opened I looked towards the door to see that it was still not the teacher but it was Bella. She seemed very happy for someone who was going to have to sit in detention for an hour. I looked behind her to see Archie, He said something that made her laugh. "So you actually threw paint all over him" Bella said laughing "well, he was being annoying and I could not let you sit in detention for an entire hour all by yourself, who knows what kind of trouble you'll cause this time" He said "for the last time I DID NOT ARGUE WITH THE TEACHER" Bella replied

I did not bother listening to the rest of the argument as i put my airpods in and started listening to music. After a while the teacher came in to take our attendance and told us we could go.

________________

"You have to go to the party" said Chris "if I say yes will you stop bothering me" I said hoping he would stop since he had been asking me to go to the party for the past two hours. "Maybe" he replied with a smirk on his face. I sighed and got up to change before going out.